Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ASPC and sticky labels...

ASPC and sticky labels...

Old Mar 17th 2004, 9:53 am
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough
Default ASPC and sticky labels...

Has anyone else been asked by ASPC (or any DIMIA department) to send them a sheet of sticky labels with their name and address on them?

We had to do this after submitting our skilled application. Seemed like a reasonable request at the time. The only thing is, I have now had two written communications from ASPC and they are not using them! What did they ask for them for?

Anyone else had this request only then never to catch sight of their labels again? Maybe they stick them on the case officer so he/she can remember which case they are supposed to be working on!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

We had our acknowledgment through on Saturday and they are asking for the labels - I will keep eyes out to see if they use them or not.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

When they asked us for the labels I sneakily got them done at work so they didnt cost me anything.........when I got them home I remembered all our mail goes via our agent so I wasted my time........would have been really pi..ed off if I had wasted my money as well!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:56 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ASPC and sticky labels...

Originally posted by flying dutchman
Has anyone else been asked by ASPC (or any DIMIA department) to send them a sheet of sticky labels with their name and address on them?

We had to do this after submitting our skilled application. Seemed like a reasonable request at the time. The only thing is, I have now had two written communications from ASPC and they are not using them! What did they ask for them for?

Anyone else had this request only then never to catch sight of their labels again? Maybe they stick them on the case officer so he/she can remember which case they are supposed to be working on!!!
Normally, if your address is in English, ASPC will probably just write your address by hand.

I would think that non-English addresses would need those labels more than English addresses.

Peter
Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:30 pm
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough

cheers for that peter, but in my case they printed the envelope with my name and address etc. you would think they would do this for all applicants instead of messing around with sticky labels.

i still maintain mine are being used to label the case officer so they remember to process my case!