Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Old May 30th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Great news at last Sam, finally getting somewhere towards the end of what must be the longest visa application ever !! Dont be worrying about the meds you know whats involved in them now and you passed first time.
Have a great day
Old May 30th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

About time, congratulations - will await the "I got it"
Old May 30th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Go on, ask me.

About ten mins ago I was snoring my little head off in bed, Abdel had fallen asleep in front of the TV.

I dreamt I heard the phone ringing and woke up and it was, answered it and thought I heard an Aussie voice at the other end but as I was half asleep it could have been anyone.

Abdel got the other phone and was smiling from ear to ear and then handed me the phone, and guess who it was?????

It was the very nice Agent 007 The Lombard.

'Did I wake you?' He asked sounding very happy.

'You can wake me anytime' I replied.

Well I am glad he did because following our complaint to the higher authority about Mr PP's security clearance, it appears he was cleared yesterday (think it was yesterday, I am far too excited to check).

We now have to wait requests to get our medicals redone and police checks.

I knew once we had booked an expensive holiday and me taken on a decent job, this would happen.

After discussing with The Lombard about the short man - John Howard himself and how I would soon be 'Johnny's Girl', I then told him that there was no way Abdel was going to sleep now.

I had to come online as The Lombard told me to check my email and there it is in black and white.

So meds and police checks need redoing and all of a sudden I could vomit, I am so scared to tell my Dad, we won't tell him until the visa is granted and we have decided to go beginning of next year to give our families time to come to terms with it. Oh and a small matter of making up some money we have taken from 'Aussie fund' to pay for Africa.

Bloody hell, I am too excited to sleep now, Abdel is wide awake and pacing up and down with a smile on his face.

George Lombard - you are brilliant (not to mention you have a very nice voice indeed).

Anyone got any sleeping tablets? I don't know what to be more excited about, Namib Desert, Etosha or Australia.
everytime I come on here I look to see if you have your visa yet. Congratulations on the good news. It won't be long before you are here with the rest if us.

Sunshine23
Old May 30th 2007, 10:58 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well we shall apply for our police checks this week and await instruction for the meds.

We shall use the same doctor as before, he was so nice.
Old May 30th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Sam, Really pleased for you. It won't be long now
Tracie
Old May 30th 2007, 10:59 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

About bloody time PP!!!
You will be in the Guiness Book of records for the longest awaited visa at this rate!!
J x
Old May 30th 2007, 11:01 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
About bloody time PP!!!
You will be in the Guiness Book of records for the longest awaited visa at this rate!!
J x
I shall feel better when weve submitted our meds.

(I hope)

All those emotions are threatening to take over - now I know how everyone else feels.
Old May 30th 2007, 11:19 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I shall feel better when weve submitted our meds.

(I hope)

All those emotions are threatening to take over - now I know how everyone else feels.
It will probably all move too quickly from here!!
So pleased for you.
J x
Old May 30th 2007, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

I am so pleased for you both as this has been a LONG time coming. Enjoy the holiday I should think that you will need it after all of this stress .
All the best
Nicky
Old May 30th 2007, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by NickyP
I am so pleased for you both as this has been a LONG time coming. Enjoy the holiday I should think that you will need it after all of this stress .
All the best
Nicky
Well I have just emailed the tour company with my dates and which parts we are going to, will have to pay them later today I shall expect.
Old May 30th 2007, 11:46 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

WOW !!!!

That's fab news! Soooo pleased for you Sam .

See you in Perth!!!

Gina
Old May 30th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Well pleased for you Sam

Ann
Old May 30th 2007, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
WOW !!!!

That's fab news! Soooo pleased for you Sam .

See you in Perth!!!

Gina
Its going to be a big party
Old May 30th 2007, 12:26 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Its going to be a big party
sure is....
Old May 30th 2007, 1:56 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats PP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.