Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Old May 30th 2007, 1:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Well I have RFL to do and I shall be well over £300 by the time I am done, Mum would have loved to have watched me do Race for Life.

We have Africa to plan for, Im booking my tours tomorrow, Etosha, Namib Desert and the Cheetah project place.

Got my 40th birthday coming up in August - not quite so excited on that one

Medicals to redo, a visit to the cop shop - love the men in uniform thing (I watch The Bill)

On 9th June, I shall meet up with Gobbyjock at Heathrow for a drink before she flies out to Perth and then RFL on 10th for my run.

And my last Xmas in the UK will be spent with my family I think.

Now unless some serious financial good luck happens, I just have to find a home for my Gordon.

But I have a few people who are fighting to have him.

Oh to win the lottery now....
Old May 30th 2007, 2:35 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic news - I'm delighted for you
Old May 30th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy baby, I wish I could give you a big hug. Have one of these
Old May 30th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sam!
Old May 30th 2007, 3:48 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Sam - missed this one - you'll have to post it in the Feb '06 thread too. CONGRATULATIONS!, best news I've seen in ages.

Lou
xx

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Go on, ask me.

About ten mins ago I was snoring my little head off in bed, Abdel had fallen asleep in front of the TV.

I dreamt I heard the phone ringing and woke up and it was, answered it and thought I heard an Aussie voice at the other end but as I was half asleep it could have been anyone.

Abdel got the other phone and was smiling from ear to ear and then handed me the phone, and guess who it was?????

It was the very nice Agent 007 The Lombard.

'Did I wake you?' He asked sounding very happy.

'You can wake me anytime' I replied.

Well I am glad he did because following our complaint to the higher authority about Mr PP's security clearance, it appears he was cleared yesterday (think it was yesterday, I am far too excited to check).

We now have to wait requests to get our medicals redone and police checks.

I knew once we had booked an expensive holiday and me taken on a decent job, this would happen.

After discussing with The Lombard about the short man - John Howard himself and how I would soon be 'Johnny's Girl', I then told him that there was no way Abdel was going to sleep now.

I had to come online as The Lombard told me to check my email and there it is in black and white.

So meds and police checks need redoing and all of a sudden I could vomit, I am so scared to tell my Dad, we won't tell him until the visa is granted and we have decided to go beginning of next year to give our families time to come to terms with it. Oh and a small matter of making up some money we have taken from 'Aussie fund' to pay for Africa.

Bloody hell, I am too excited to sleep now, Abdel is wide awake and pacing up and down with a smile on his face.

George Lombard - you are brilliant (not to mention you have a very nice voice indeed).

Anyone got any sleeping tablets? I don't know what to be more excited about, Namib Desert, Etosha or Australia.
Old May 30th 2007, 4:01 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

time to pay up on bet methinks

congratulations am sooo pleased
Old May 30th 2007, 4:58 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

thats just fantastic,,over the moon pp..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 30th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
thats just fantastic,,over the moon pp..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A massive massive step PP!!! So chuffed for you - bet you grin from ear to ear when you're at work. haha.

x x x
Old May 30th 2007, 5:37 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I have RFL to do and I shall be well over £300 by the time I am done, Mum would have loved to have watched me do Race for Life.

We have Africa to plan for, Im booking my tours tomorrow, Etosha, Namib Desert and the Cheetah project place.

Got my 40th birthday coming up in August - not quite so excited on that one

Medicals to redo, a visit to the cop shop - love the men in uniform thing (I watch The Bill)

On 9th June, I shall meet up with Gobbyjock at Heathrow for a drink before she flies out to Perth and then RFL on 10th for my run.

And my last Xmas in the UK will be spent with my family I think.

Now unless some serious financial good luck happens, I just have to find a home for my Gordon.

But I have a few people who are fighting to have him.

Oh to win the lottery now....
You'll love Namibia. It's 'real' Africa, so unlike SA which is now turning into a bit of a theme park. When I was there, a different era, it was a war zone and not a happy place to be, but I will never forget how beautiful it is. The Desert Elephants in Etosha are awesome, if you are lucky enough to see one as there are not many there.

Enjoy.
Old May 30th 2007, 5:46 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

It`s about time woman! Get your arse over there!
Old May 30th 2007, 5:53 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody fantastic SAM!!!!!!!!!!

Could we hold a Walk For Gordon to raise funds to take him with you?
Old May 30th 2007, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Have just seen this Sam

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Good things come to those who wait.
Another step forward.

Lynne
Old May 30th 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to you both - best wishes.

Di x
Old May 30th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your news...another step closer! Have been following your visa chase for a long while now...go and front load those PC's and Med's, don't wait to be asked...
Old May 30th 2007, 6:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sam (and Abdel), we are both sitting here grinning lke cheshire cats reading your post. I'm so so happy for you mate, what bloody fantastic news, and just when you were considering giving up.

Well done to George for getting a successful outcome for you.

wwoooohhhhhooooooooooooooo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.