Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Old May 30th 2007, 12:56 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask me why I am awake at this time.

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Go on, ask me.
Absolutely stoked for you, Sam. What superb news!!! Been waiting a long time for a bit of good news on your visa hunt. Well done you both!!
Old May 30th 2007, 12:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
It will all be fine. You've waited so long for this, I know you are going to make it work
Oh my god Wendy, so much is going through my mind and I have never needed a hug so much as I do now.

How bloody feeble is that?????

You should have seen Mr PP's face when he was talking to George.

We were so meant to visit Africa before making the big commitment.

It all seems to be falling into place - except my worries about Dad.

At least and thank God I have a holiday to plan for to keep me focused.

Suppose I had better get on to Harley Street and sort out an appointment and pay a visit to the cop shop for police checks.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god Wendy, so much is going through my mind and I have never needed a hug so much as I do now.

How bloody feeble is that?????

You should have seen Mr PP's face when he was talking to George.

We were so meant to visit Africa before making the big commitment.

It all seems to be falling into place - except my worries about Dad.

At least and thank God I have a holiday to plan for to keep me focused.

Suppose I had better get on to Harley Street and sort out an appointment and pay a visit to the cop shop for police checks.
Fantastic news PP, I know you aren't there yet, but WOW what a great step out of the way!!!

(And a little round of applause for Mr Lombard, well known in these parts! )
Old May 30th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Well I never!!!! PP, I have followed your story and always read anything that has your name on it as I know it will be entertaining, this is the best news and can only imagine how you and Mr PP (sorry Abdel) must be feeling right now, talk about highs and lows you've had 'em all.

ENJOY !!!
S xx
Old May 30th 2007, 1:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, there is someone else I want to mention who has supported us in this.

Alan Collett has over the years become a good mate and we have exchanged pm's and I have even met him once or twice at Sandown.

I always told him to get the beer on ice if we ever got there and I have just sent him a message to tell him that we are nearly there to getting the visa.

So thanks Alan, you have been a good friend to Abdel and myself and when it comes to this drink we have been discussing for the past 4 years, my favourite beer is Hann - get them in because this is one drink that is long overdue.

As for The Lombard, Abdel cannot wait to meet up with you! I can feel a story coming on.....
Old May 30th 2007, 1:13 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, there is someone else I want to mention who has supported us in this.

Alan Collett has over the years become a good mate and we have exchanged pm's and I have even met him once or twice at Sandown.

I always told him to get the beer on ice if we ever got there and I have just sent him a message to tell him that we are nearly there to getting the visa.

So thanks Alan, you have been a good friend to Abdel and myself and when it comes to this drink we have been discussing for the past 4 years, my favourite beer is Hann - get them in because this is one drink that is long overdue.

As for The Lombard, Abdel cannot wait to meet up with you! I can feel a story coming on.....
it has been a while since we had a story Sam.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Fantastic news sam. Congrats to you and Abdel, certainly about time. Couldnt have happened to a nicer couple!
Old May 30th 2007, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by northernbird
it has been a while since we had a story Sam.
Well I shall start thinking of one on the train tomorrow.

Agents 007 George, Alan, Glenn, Barry the Camp TRA Man, Duncan DIMA and my newest addition PTLabs will all have a major part.

All DIAC people (boys) are usually well-endowed and I was looking for a new addition to join Duncan, but I don't know any 'real people' from there so I shall make it up.

I feel sick, I cant sleep and I have to be up in 4 hours.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by willmore
Fantastic news sam. Congrats to you and Abdel, certainly about time. Couldnt have happened to a nicer couple!
I cant get too orgasmic, the visa hasn't been issued yet.

They might discover at the medicals that I have male genitalia or something.

Anything could happen,
Old May 30th 2007, 1:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Well I shall start thinking of one on the train tomorrow.

Agents 007 George, Alan, Glenn, Barry the Camp TRA Man, Duncan DIMA and my newest addition PTLabs will all have a major part.

All DIAC people (boys) are usually well-endowed and I was looking for a new addition to join Duncan, but I don't know any 'real people' from there so I shall make it up.

I feel sick, I cant sleep and I have to be up in 4 hours.
Try and get some sleep, you will be neither use nor ornament tomorrow if you don't get a couple of hours. Hard I know but at least get into bed and relax, you may drop off.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:18 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

They might discover at the medicals that I have male genitalia or something.
You're moving to Perth aren't you? I thought you *had* to be trans-gender to live there?!
Old May 30th 2007, 1:19 am

Try and get some sleep, you will be neither use nor ornament tomorrow if you don't get a couple of hours. Hard I know but at least get into bed and relax, you may drop off.
How on earth am I going to keep this to myself tomorrow, I can't tell them at work, just can't.

They are so lovely there, Oh well don't have to think about it if Im not going till 2008.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

How on earth am I going to keep this to myself tomorrow, I can't tell them at work, just can't.

They are so lovely there, Oh well don't have to think about it if Im not going till 2008.
I couldn't, too big of a gob me! Enjoy the moment, and get back to enjoying the remainder of the year in a job you enjoy, with the family you love and plan the next chapter in your life to start with beers at mine!
Old May 30th 2007, 1:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Hutch
You're moving to Perth aren't you? I thought you *had* to be trans-gender to live there?!
Don't need you jumping on the 'perth is shite' bandwagon
Old May 30th 2007, 1:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Don't need you jumping on the 'perth is shite' bandwagon
lol - be trans-gender and proud!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.