ASDA FLIGHTS

Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

mariandyok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ASDA FLIGHTS

For all those that don't know...I didn't till yesterday, ASDA do flights to and from Australia at great prices with some of the best airlines. It is a very easy to use service.

Follow the link or type ASDA Flights in Google.

http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/flights.php

Happy travelling to you all.

Andy
Old May 1st 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ASDA FLIGHTS

thanks for that - but prices seem to be the same as other sites such as netflights, lees travel etc.
Old May 1st 2009, 4:23 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Seem's very competitive IMO.

Emirates via movingplanet.net seem to just have the edge though. (For the flight 'm interested in anyway).

Definately worth a "bookmark" !
Old May 1st 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

movingaway is an unknown quantity at this point

I used ebookers for my flights and thought I had a good deal with price averaging at £350 for one way tickets at the end of May - Asda would have saved me £100. Will defo recommend to other people
Old May 1st 2009, 5:44 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mariandyok
For all those that don't know...I didn't till yesterday, ASDA do flights to and from Australia at great prices with some of the best airlines. It is a very easy to use service.

Follow the link or type ASDA Flights in Google.

http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/flights.php

Happy travelling to you all.

Andy
Do you travel in a shopping trolly?

Carol
Old May 1st 2009, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by movingaway
I used ebookers for my flights and thought I had a good deal with price averaging at £350 for one way tickets at the end of May - Asda would have saved me £100. Will defo recommend to other people
That's what this site is for, helping others where we can. I have since found out that ASDA so heavily subsidisetheir flights that even their staff cannot get further discount. We have just booked and they saved us £700 for the family rather than booking direct with Thai Airways.....
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:15 am
Account Closed

yafm11 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's what this site is for, helping others where we can. I have since found out that ASDA so heavily subsidisetheir flights that even their staff cannot get further discount. We have just booked and they saved us £700 for the family rather than booking direct with Thai Airways.....
Wish we could use them from this end in Australia???
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:18 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mabozar
Do you travel in a shopping trolly?

Carol
no, but when they frisk you before boarding they make sure they slap your arse in the process
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yafm11
Wish we could use them from this end in Australia???
You Can and pay with your australian card, we have.
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:22 am
Account Closed

yafm11 is an unknown quantity at this point

You Can and pay with your australian card, we have.
Great I shall try them for our next trip
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

dont know if these are cheap or even if its a good offer but thought i would share it with you

2 for 1 offers on business and first class

http://www.trailfinders.com/specialo...E?opendocument
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

glasgowceltic is an unknown quantity at this point

HI THERE I WAS CHECKING OUT FLIGHT PRICES EARLIER, AND BECAUSE I SAW ON DIAC SITE THAT YOU NEED TO GIVE EVIDENCE OF TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR ARRIVING AND DEPARTING WHEN APPLYING FOR VISA, NOT SURE IF TRUE THO, I TRIED A QUICK SEARCH ON GO COMPARE AND CHEAPEST I GOT WAS NEARLY £4000 RETURN AND THATS FOR 2010 NOT 2011. CAN ANYONE CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME. THANKS
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:01 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glasgowceltic
HI THERE I WAS CHECKING OUT FLIGHT PRICES EARLIER, AND BECAUSE I SAW ON DIAC SITE THAT YOU NEED TO GIVE EVIDENCE OF TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR ARRIVING AND DEPARTING WHEN APPLYING FOR VISA, NOT SURE IF TRUE THO, I TRIED A QUICK SEARCH ON GO COMPARE AND CHEAPEST I GOT WAS NEARLY £4000 RETURN AND THATS FOR 2010 NOT 2011. CAN ANYONE CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME. THANKS
can you lower your voice, I've got a headache.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:51 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
dont know if these are cheap or even if its a good offer but thought i would share it with you

2 for 1 offers on business and first class

http://www.trailfinders.com/specialo...E?opendocument
It still works out at around three times the price of an average priced economy seat. Much as I hate the thought of 24 hours in economy class, the price sways it for me.

But thanks for the sharing the link.
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

BrightYellowGun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glasgowceltic
As Broad Shoulders said, please don't type in caps, it's the online equivalent of shouting.

I assume that you're applying for a WHV since you mention departing from Australia. You apply for your WHV first, then book your flights. You shouldn't book your outward flight until you have your WHV, just in case you get rejected. You don't need to have a return flight booked, just proof that you have the funds for exiting the country. I believe that the authorities expect you to have in excess of $5000 when you enter Australia. Also, $4000 for return flights sounds very excessive, unless you're flying first or business. Try www.kayak.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.