Arundel

Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Arundel

Hey there,

Looking at moving to arundel within the next few months and need to know about the area.... Schools etc.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Old Oct 25th 2012, 2:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arundel

On the Gold Coast? It's ok. Schools, lord, no idea I'll have a look but to be honest there aren't any 'bad' schools on the coast. Some are better than others but it's a personal thing and long standing rep that may no longer be true as opposed to facts.

Hard to say anything great or rubbish about it, can't think of anyone on here who lives there. Not very helpful, sorry but it's a suburb I rarely go to or through.

Just had a look on Ed QLD and there's only one State Primary and no High so you'd be looking outside the suburb for High Schools unless you want private. If you're definite on the suburb and you need High Schools then I'd get on to Arundel State School and ask what High Schools they feed to.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Oct 25th 2012 at 3:47 am.