Reload this Page >

Arriving in Jan 08, rental advice required

Arriving in Jan 08, rental advice required

Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road
Default Arriving in Jan 08, rental advice required

Hi

We have finally booked the tickets to Brisbane on 3rd January 2008. We require a rental in the Sunshine Coast, Buderim, Mountain Creek area. I have contacted agents but obviously we are early as landlords wish for their property to be filled before this date. Has anyone had any experiences of this, any advice would be much appreciated.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:21 pm

chopsface will become famous soon enoughchopsface will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Arriving in Jan 08, rental advice required

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi

We have finally booked the tickets to Brisbane on 3rd January 2008. We require a rental in the Sunshine Coast, Buderim, Mountain Creek area. I have contacted agents but obviously we are early as landlords wish for their property to be filled before this date. Has anyone had any experiences of this, any advice would be much appreciated.
We stayed in a hotel for a week and had somewhere by the end of that week. Alternatively i would look nearer the time, but it's a lot better to look around the places 1st!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:52 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi

You really need to spend a week or two in a hotel or simular so you can look around the area and really decide where you want to live. Places always look thier best in pictures on the internet. Most agents wont help until you are actually here.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that advice. I think that we will try and find a hotel now and look around. You are right I suppose that it is best to look once we have arrived rather than risking pictures on the net. Does anyone know of any holiday rentals around Mountain Creek, Buderim area ?

Thanks

Jen