Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Arriving 3rd July!!!

Arriving 3rd July!!!

Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough
Default Arriving 3rd July!!!

Hi Everyone,
We leave next Friday, flying Singapore, havin stopover for one night and arriving midnight on the 3rd July. Yippee!!!
Absolutely excited to the point of exploding. Looking to make new friends once we have got ourselves somewhat settled. Whens the next meet up please?
Simone, Jill, Siren....anybody......where have you all gone????
Tracey (billy no-mates) xx
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:10 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arriving 3rd July!!!

Originally Posted by TraceyandPeter
Hi Everyone,
We leave next Friday, flying Singapore, havin stopover for one night and arriving midnight on the 3rd July. Yippee!!!
Absolutely excited to the point of exploding. Looking to make new friends once we have got ourselves somewhat settled. Whens the next meet up please?
Good luck with the flight - hope everything goes smoothly for you - some karma on it`s way.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Good luck with the flight - hope everything goes smoothly for you - some karma on it`s way.
Thanks Gobbyjock. I like you. Need a friend?
Tracey.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:25 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Gobbyjock. I like you. Need a friend?
Tracey.
We are still in the UK at the mo - hope to be in Perth 07. Currently have the the TRA stuff winking at me from the table - going to post it to the agent today (was supposed to do it yesterday but there was no way I was going out in all that thunder lightening - sssh don`t tell hubby though!! )
Have you come down off the wall yet or are you still jumping around???
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

I know how excited you must be. Leaving 30 June Manchester, arrive Brisbane 1 July. Don't know how I am going to get through the next few days as so much to do but so hungover! So many leaving dos. I really need to sleep but am too excited.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
We are still in the UK at the mo - hope to be in Perth 07. Currently have the the TRA stuff winking at me from the table - going to post it to the agent today (was supposed to do it yesterday but there was no way I was going out in all that thunder lightening - sssh don`t tell hubby though!! )
Have you come down off the wall yet or are you still jumping around???

Jumping, jumping, jumping!!!!! I've got that feeling inside of me, you know it's like a ball of nervousness in your chest just bubbling away all the time. Feel like I'm going to EXPLODE with excitement and nervousness. Kinda similar feeling to when you go into labour, you know. You're on the brink of a huge life change and there's no turning back.
Well I know we can turn back if we have to but you can't even think like that can you?
I have to say GJ, 07 seems ages away. Can't you come sooner? Mind you we've been doing this for 18months now and it has just flown over. Unbelievable really.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
I know how excited you must be. Leaving 30 June Manchester, arrive Brisbane 1 July. Don't know how I am going to get through the next few days as so much to do but so hungover! So many leaving dos. I really need to sleep but am too excited.
Hi Sue,

If you're leaving on the 30th, then you really only have four days to go don't you?
Hee Hee! I keep doing this. Reducing the countdown any way I can so that it's nearer. Winds the family up into a frenzy.
Good luck Sue.
Tracey
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:42 am
Im a woomaaan

Jumping, jumping, jumping!!!!! I've got that feeling inside of me, you know it's like a ball of nervousness in your chest just bubbling away all the time. Feel like I'm going to EXPLODE with excitement and nervousness. Kinda similar feeling to when you go into labour, you know. You're on the brink of a huge life change and there's no turning back.
Well I know we can turn back if we have to but you can't even think like that can you?
I have to say GJ, 07 seems ages away. Can't you come sooner? Mind you we've been doing this for 18months now and it has just flown over. Unbelievable really.
Believe me I would go tomorrow if I could but hubby is in RN until Aug 07 and we need the money from his pension to help us out in OZ So we are starting the TRA now, so that at least if we get a positive TRA assessment we will know where we are (plus it feels as if we are doing something now) and we will then put in for the visa nearer the time(agents have told us hubby may need his discharge papers before a visa would be issued).
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:31 am
Happy go Lucky

branlor5 will become famous soon enoughbranlor5 will become famous soon enough

good like with the flight ,i hope thing go well for you and family
all the best :scared:
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tis indeed a mystery of our times.........but the deserved find the way