Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Areas in Adelaide

Areas in Adelaide

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Areas in Adelaide

Originally Posted by melaniee
which suburbs do you go to, to live with Australians ???

The older suburbs
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:47 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melaniee
which suburbs do you go to, to live with Australians ???
http://www.domain.com.au/public/apm/....aspx?mode=buy
click on the state and suburb gives you a run down on ethnicity etc.......mm
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Passionate Pom will become famous soon enoughPassionate Pom will become famous soon enough

Was on the radio today that due to lack of houses there will als be a 10% rise each year in the rental market for the next 3-5 years.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

bobo&baz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tyke
Hiya Bobo.

Flagstaff Hill is a nice area,I drive through it regularly and live nearby.
Do look at surrounding areas such as Aberfoyle Park,Happy Valley and then Woodcroft,Hallett Cove,Seaford,Moana and down to Aldinga.
There is also Belair and Blackwood but they can be pricier.

I keep my eye on the property market and reckon SA is going to increase but I won't say "boom" - yet.
The mining boom did well for WA and there is a knock on effect here in SA.
A lot of WA investors are buying here now because it is cheaper - at the moment.
We are certainly trying to buy as much property as we can
Gee thanks for the advice guys!

While I'm on the scrounge for knowledge, anyone know any pharmacists/pharmacy owners etc in South Australia. Need to do a months training when I arrive in Oz to get myself registered and I'm finding it impossible to get anything in South Australia (told by any agency the other day that they won't even try to help me unless I can go to another state). I've been told to wait until I get there and knock on doors!? That's leaving a bit too much to chance for me so I might have to resort to going to Queensland or Victoria for a few months first then move to SA when I'm qualified. So any help/advice would be much appreciated!!!

Bobo.