Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

april 05 applicants

april 05 applicants

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:19 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default april 05 applicants

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have heard anything as yet!! we applied april 05 for designated area sponsored and havent heard anything since - has anyone else.

I heard on the grapevine they are dealing with the march 05 applicants, so fingers crossed it will be our turn soon.

good luck to all those waiting

regards
vb2
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:20 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: april 05 applicants

We applied 6th April and had our meds etc. requested last Thursday, so should be some movement for you soon
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:23 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridiej
We applied 6th April and had our meds etc. requested last Thursday, so should be some movement for you soon
Hiya, thanks for that, by the way, am i in the right place?? i noticed somewhere it said "non immigration comments"

where is all the immigration stuff gone? (knowing me i am probably being thick here!)

vb2
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:25 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

in here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have heard anything as yet!! we applied april 05 for designated area sponsored and havent heard anything since - has anyone else.

I heard on the grapevine they are dealing with the march 05 applicants, so fingers crossed it will be our turn soon.

good luck to all those waiting

regards
vb2
Hi,
We lodged on 8th April and got request for medicals, AOS interviews etc yesterday,
Good luck
Sharon