Application in

Old May 5th 2002, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Ianha77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application in

Hi. Just been told about this forum by a friend and am very impressed. My wife and myself have just completed Our relevent skill assessments and both got 60 points. My wife (Alison) is a nurse and i am a skilled mechanical engineering tradesperson ( so the TRA tell me) We have just sent our PR visa application out to Adelaide. We were delayed a few weeks while Alison gave birth to our Daughter. We sent our police checks out with our Application, although reading through this forum i realise this may not have been the right thing to do.
One question i have is, We will be taking our Jack russell terrier with us. At what stage do i start completing the required paperwork for him ?
Hope to get to know some of you in the Torturous months to come....
Old May 5th 2002, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Application in

Hi Ian and Family
Welcome to the site.
You could make some enquiries about your dog and see with each company how long each one needs you to contact them before you are ready to go .Sorry not a lot of help on that one im sure someone will be of more help.
Comgratulations on your new arrival to you both.
Regards Joanne

P. S. you have put you are from worcestershire , guess what so are we , contact us if you want we are heading to perth [email protected]
Old May 5th 2002, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application in

hi Ian,

Welcome to the waiting game.

I don't know the answer to you question but do remember there being really good posts about pets so its a matter of searching through the many previous threads - months worth and you should eventually come across them. Silly of me really not to take much notice as we have a dog which we intend to include in our adventure. Not sure about the goldfish though!