Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyoone else gonna celebrate Christmas in July?

Wikiposts

Anyoone else gonna celebrate Christmas in July?

Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyoone else gonna celebrate Christmas in July?

Originally Posted by renth
I agree, pah humbug.

Christmas is in December.

Does any here celebrate "easter in November"? makes no sense to me.
I agree. Doesnt make sense to me, not from any angle. Could I cynically suggest that this is more than likely the love-child of some twisted a-religious money grabbing polycapitalist?

Along the same theme; everytime I go into a card shop (not often) I see more and more 'celebrations' of things other than birthdays, xmas, anniversary etc.

Bah humbug truly!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
I agree. Doesnt make sense to me, not from any angle. Could I cynically suggest that this is more than likely the love-child of some twisted a-religious money grabbing polycapitalist?

Along the same theme; everytime I go into a card shop (not often) I see more and more 'celebrations' of things other than birthdays, xmas, anniversary etc.

Bah humbug truly!
Thats 4 for the naughty list!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
.....and its a good excuse to get pissed!!!!!
And thats why we're going
Tracie
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cakeychef
hi again,
were are enjoying it at the moment. my daughter (chelsie)broke her elbow 2 weeks ago & had to go to joondalup medical centre & stayed overnight- do you work there- did we speak?

as for Carramar, enjoying it, but would like to start playing golf as i can see the course from house - just. the area is nice & quiet & quite close to joondalup. dont know about the plans for the pub & bottleshop though?

how long have you been here? hav e u brought / rent?

simon
Sorry to hear about your daughter but no I dont work there I'm at RPH as they dont have my specialty at Joondalup. We like it in Carramar too. We're renting at the min but have just bought some land in Tapping and are going to build so will be renting for a while yet. Have to say I thing the area is crying out for a pub. It would be nice to be able to walk to the pub for a few drinks and not have to worry about driving/taxi home.
Tracie