Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone's kids upset at the thoughts of moving?

Wikiposts

Anyone's kids upset at the thoughts of moving?

Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone's kids upset at the thoughts of moving?

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi,

the 11 yr old says he is not going at all. Um think he may get a bit of a shock cos he is going if we get in.

We don't hide anything from any of them but we also don't rub his face in it. I understand it is hard for him but he also has trouble at school with 2 kids and we are trying to remind him that this move will keep him away from them for good.

Good luck to all the lets hope the kids come round in the end, at least we have months to work on them lolol.

Kind regards Lou xx

You know what Lou i think we are also having to battle with the start of the hormones kick off, i have an 11 year old son who was hysterical crying the other night and told me he hates us and is going to run away
he thinks oz is to much it's like paradise and the wrong shape ( all said in his moments off dis pare!!0)
we seem to be on a roller coaster ride with him all the time one minute he is so excited and wants to become the new stevo and the next we are horrible and selfish and not giving him a choice!!
my 8 year old on the other hand would go tomorrow if he had his way.
i think we just have to ride the waves and be as positive as we can , if we start to crack then it will fuel them all the more

heres to a rocky year ahead