Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the West Midlands.

Anyone from the West Midlands.

Old May 7th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

Thanks Stacey and Jordan for organising a great meet. It was great to meet everyone in person and swap experiences. Good luck to all those who are waiting for their visa and great life to all who are nearly there. Hope we can fit in another meet before we head off.
Love Gill and Mark +++
Old May 9th 2006, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

hi
just have to tell you all. my daughter and family got their visa granted yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg am i mixed up now or what! excited, nervous, happy, every emotion you can think of.
oh, by the way we were the older ones at the far end of the table. we didn't send our application in until our daughters was well under way because we wanted to be certain they got theirs first as we were paying out so much for ours.
my son is very excited in oz as it brings it a little bit closer for us all to be together again.
Old May 9th 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lorraine111
hi
just have to tell you all. my daughter and family got their visa granted yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg am i mixed up now or what! excited, nervous, happy, every emotion you can think of.
Wow, that's fantastic news. We very very happy for you!

Scott
Old May 9th 2006, 6:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

hi
oh, by the way we were the older ones at the far end of the table. we didn't send our application in until our daughters was well under way because we wanted to be certain they got theirs first as we were paying out so much for ours.
my son is very excited in oz as it brings it a little bit closer for us all to be together again.
Ooh that's so exciting!!!
Old May 9th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lorraine,congrats to you and your family.You must be so excited.All the best.X Irishbloo
Old May 9th 2006, 10:04 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

hi
Hi Lorraine,

Brilliant news - -get the chequebook out!!! It will be worth every penny.

xRachx
Old May 9th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

With the Baggies and the Blues going down and the Wolves being a bit terminal, should you not have the gathering in the East Midlands where there might be a few more smiling faces?
Old May 9th 2006, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac
With the Baggies and the Blues going down and the Wolves being a bit terminal, should you not have the gathering in the East Midlands where there might be a few more smiling faces?
Sorry, remind me which divisions Notts County, Notts Forest and Mansfield are in again?
Old May 9th 2006, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Sorry, remind me which divisions Notts County, Notts Forest and Mansfield are in again?
Ho ho!! touched a nerve.
Old May 9th 2006, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac
Ho ho!! touched a nerve.
Aye, I'm a baggies fan!
Old May 9th 2006, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Scott,no you didnt meet my husband the other night as he was working.But you will have to meet up with him for a beer in oz so you can drown your sorrows.Ive told him that i might find some room in the case for his baggies top. x Irishbloo
Old May 9th 2006, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

hi

Hi Lorraine that is excellent news, keep us all updated. Sending Karma your way.

Stacey xx
Old May 10th 2006, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Hi Scott,no you didnt meet my husband the other night as he was working.But you will have to meet up with him for a beer in oz so you can drown your sorrows.Ive told him that i might find some room in the case for his baggies top. x Irishbloo
*Sigh* yes we can drink a drink or three together. Sad times, sad times.

Sending you karma to pass onto your honourable husband!

Scott
Old May 11th 2006, 7:08 am
Julie and keith

jandk will become famous soon enough

Hi lorriane
Congratuations very good news!!!! keep us posted on how yours is going, hopefully shouldnt be long now!!!! very exciting!!!!
julie and keith