Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the West Midlands.

Anyone from the West Midlands.

Old May 5th 2006, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

richsoak27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

Very late additions. Richsoak27 and family will be there as well.
Looking forward to meeting you all
Rich & Nic

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi there is 10 days left to the West Midland Meet Up;

It is on the 6th May at 6.30pm at the one and two halves pub in Oldbury.

More details on the venue in the Meet Up Forum.

The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Thepomandozzy
Ladywithatorch

Any more takers

Stacey xx
Old May 5th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richsoak27
Very late additions. Richsoak27 and family will be there as well.
Looking forward to meeting you all
Rich & Nic
Hi Rich, Nic and Glenat going to print of Aussie flag to put on the table to help us find each other. See you tomorrow

The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Ladywithatorch
Lorraine111
Glenat
Richsoak27

See you all soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 5th 2006, 7:52 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

I'll try and get my other half to wear something Australian too!

lol

See you all tomorrow
Old May 6th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight's the night. Got the flag ready it's only on a piece of A4 paper which i will put on the table.

Just thought i give a quick description just in case you can't see the flag. I am going to wear jeans, i have long straight red hair. The OH medium build, brown short hair. I think thats just described half the male population anyone else want to leave a brief description. My husband wanted to describe himself as Brad Pitt look alike(in his dreams) no luck with the shirt.

Well see you all tonight
The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Ladywithatorch
Lorraine111
Glenat
Richsoak27

Stacey xx
Old May 6th 2006, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

Hi guys,

Have a great evening tonight will be thinking of you. Could`nt make it as hubby on nights but going to the Hinkley meet on the 27th May, any takers for that also very welcome. Enjoy.

Linda
Old May 6th 2006, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi see you all in a bit.

The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Ladywithatorch
Lorraine111
Glenat
Richsoak27
Irishbloo

Stacey xx
Old May 7th 2006, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi thank you all for coming me and the OH had a great time. Good luck to all those waiting for there visa, and those who are going soon please keep in contact.

Like ladywithatorch said it was good to put names to faces, and i would defiantly go on a Meet up again next time the OH drives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put some pictures on but you won't find one with a man with one leg

Thank you again for a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey xx
Attached Thumbnails Anyone from the West Midlands.-p5060062-small-3-.jpg   Anyone from the West Midlands.-p5060063-small-2-.jpg   Anyone from the West Midlands.-p5060064-small-.jpg   Anyone from the West Midlands.-p5060066-small-.jpg  
Old May 7th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

HI Stacey and Jordan,thanks for organising a great night.It wasnt as daunting as i thought it was going to be.The children enjoyed themselves too.I think that we may have one of our first meet up romance's. Im a bit concerned about the age difference but at age 7 and age 8 im sure that they will overcome it. lovely to meet everyone.Thanks again.x Irishbloo.
Old May 7th 2006, 10:49 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

Originally Posted by irishbloo
HI Stacey and Jordan,thanks for organising a great night.It wasnt as daunting as i thought it was going to be.The children enjoyed themselves too.I think that we may have one of our first meet up romance's. Im a bit concerned about the age difference but at age 7 and age 8 im sure that they will overcome it. lovely to meet everyone.Thanks again.x Irishbloo.
Hi Sandra - -my boys are now fighting over your girl!!!!

I've told them that brothers shouldn't go for the same girl - -but their not listening.

I've got some nice pics of the kids - -i'll try and post them - they are on my phone though so got to find the right lead.

Great night.

xRachx
Old May 7th 2006, 11:59 am
Julie and keith

jandk will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
what a great turn out last night. Thanks to everyone we all gained some knowledge and exchanged experiences, all the kids were brilliant and so well behaved!!!! Ladywithatorch i have a big soft spot for little paul so i think u have more to worry about than 1 year age gap!!!!!!!!
Fingers crossed for everone who 's waiting for the V word and the S word with their houses!!!!!
and good luck to everyone who's on their way!!!!!!
had brill night
you have inspired us and we wont be far behind u all!!!!!!
Jordan i think u had too too much
and Glenat u r the master of the solo!!!!!
julie and keith......x
Old May 7th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glenat u r the master of the solo!!!!!
julie and keith......x [/QUOTE]

Last edited by stacey and jordan; May 7th 2006 at 12:38 pm.
Old May 7th 2006, 1:09 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

Originally Posted by jandk
Hi everyone
what a great turn out last night. Thanks to everyone we all gained some knowledge and exchanged experiences, all the kids were brilliant and so well behaved!!!! Ladywithatorch i have a big soft spot for little paul so i think u have more to worry about than 1 year age gap!!!!!!!!
Fingers crossed for everone who 's waiting for the V word and the S word with their houses!!!!!
and good luck to everyone who's on their way!!!!!!
had brill night
you have inspired us and we wont be far behind u all!!!!!!
Jordan i think u had too too much
and Glenat u r the master of the solo!!!!!
julie and keith......x
Julie I agree it was a fantastic night.

Paul's smile is getting wider and wider whenever he reads stuff about himself. Stop it now I'll never be able to control him at this rate. I have to say he does like older women!!!!

Good luck to everyone and get on to those xray people. 6 weeks time will be safe for wee one.

Keep in touch
xRachx
Old May 7th 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Glenat
I'll try and get my other half to wear something Australian too!

lol

See you all tomorrow
Hi Glenat, Good luck with the wedding sending K your way.

Stacey xx
Old May 7th 2006, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: Anyone from the West Midlands.

hi
thanks for a great night. plenty of things to think about. it was nice to meet you all and looking forward to the next one!
good luck to everyone from both of us.
Old May 7th 2006, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

kaydave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi thank you all for coming me and the OH had a great time. Good luck to all those waiting for there visa, and those who are going soon please keep in contact.

Like ladywithatorch said it was good to put names to faces, and i would defiantly go on a Meet up again next time the OH drives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put some pictures on but you won't find one with a man with one leg

Thank you again for a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey xx
Thank you Stacey and Jordan for organising the meet, we had a great time, sorry we couldn't stay a bit longer but had to get back.

It was lovely to meet a great bunch of people and we would like to wish you all the best of luck throughout your journey emigrating! it sure adds to an interesting life

For those heading to Brisbane/QLD maybe we will see you there!

Kay and David (in picture number 3)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.