Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone want fill in the Wakerley area QLD??

Anyone want fill in the Wakerley area QLD??

Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

patmoss is on a distinguished road
Question Anyone want fill in the Wakerley area QLD??

Guys,
I'm getting my pool installed on Wednesday the 19th of September and will have around 60 tonnes of free fill which i can get delivered anywhere within 5ks of Wakerley, Brisbane Bayside.
Anyone interested or know of anywhere that might take it?

Patmoss
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone want fill in the Wakerley area QLD??

Originally Posted by patmoss
Guys,
I'm getting my pool installed on Wednesday the 19th of September and will have around 60 tonnes of free fill which i can get delivered anywhere within 5ks of Wakerley, Brisbane Bayside.

Patmoss
Pity you aren't in the West? I'm about to extend my patio base weather permitting that is......... so i will be looking for clean fill myself at Carramar......... if anyone can oblige?

Thank you in advance!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,

Patmoss
Someone in Capalaba was in need of some but not sure if they've got it already as the ad was posted on 16 August":

http://cracker.com.au/brisbane/for-s...ee/search.aspx

Good luck!

Mrs JTL
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Gotta keep bumping this baby!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Bump!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Bump!!
We are in Wello Point, when we had our pool fitted by pool warehouse we just phone Birkdale tip spoke to the supervisor told him we had ex amount of fill comming from pool and he said he would let us dump for free , just rember to get his name and i think you need to fill in a form saying that you have not got fire ants in your garden and supply the cert you should have saying this

hope this helps

Martin
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Anyone want fill in the Wakerley area QLD??

Cheers Tabby, I know we're not in a fire ant zone but we dont have a certificate, any ideas where we'd get one?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Ormiston and will be getting pool in next few weeks, just waiting for council approval, and we will also have clean fill available. Apparently its good garden quality red soil.

Anyway if anyone wants it they are welcome, otherwise I will take it to the tip in Birkdale.

Mel