Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone with recent experience of DASP

Anyone with recent experience of DASP

Old Mar 23rd 2017, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Phoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone with recent experience of DASP

I have been on the official website regarding the "Departing Australia Superannuation Payment" (DASP) but it doesn't answer my question so hoping someone who has recently left Australia who had been here as a temporary worker (I am on a 457) can tell me how long it took for the superannuation payout to occur?

My company's global mobility team have told me that it can take up to 6 months for DIBP to recognise the cancellation of the visa (which my HR will do as soon as I depart next month) and only once the visa has been officially recognised as cancelled will I be able to submit my DASP online application.

6 months seems a long time to take for a visa to be cancelled, anyone have any different experience?