Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Reading,now living in Perth?

Anyone from Reading,now living in Perth?

Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default Anyone from Reading,now living in Perth?

Hi,
I know its a bit of a long shot,but we were wondering if there's anyone from Reading,thats now living in the Joondalup area in Perth.It would be nice to catch up with someone from the same area.Hubby bumped into a guy the other day that moved here 9years ago, and he use to live just around the corner from him in the UK,small world isn't it,,,so it got us thinking how many more people are here that we might know..
sue&bob
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:40 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from Reading,now living in Perth?

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi,
I know its a bit of a long shot,but we were wondering if there's anyone from Reading,thats now living in the Joondalup area in Perth.It would be nice to catch up with someone from the same area.Hubby bumped into a guy the other day that moved here 9years ago, and he use to live just around the corner from him in the UK,small world isn't it,,,so it got us thinking how many more people are here that we might know..
sue&bob
We're still living in Reading (so, this isn't the reply you were looking for, sorry), but hoping to move to Perth, possibly the Joondalup area. Maybe, we'll meet at some point in the future.

Gina
(in: Caversham Park Village)
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
sue&bob
I lived in Reading for most of my life in Fords Farm, Tilehurst & Wokingham. Whilst I am now living in Melbourne, I will be in Perth next weekend attending the Every Woman show. Let me know if you are going to be around. I arrive Wednesday evening and head back on Monday afternoon.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi still living in Reading, But hope to be in Perth next year, maybe we will meet up then
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:07 pm
IainClarke

Hi,
I know its a bit of a long shot,but we were wondering if there's anyone from Reading,thats now living in the Joondalup area in Perth.It would be nice to catch up with someone from the same area.Hubby bumped into a guy the other day that moved here 9years ago, and he use to live just around the corner fr
om him in the UK,small world isn't it,,,so it got us thinking how many more people are here that we might know..
sue&bob
Hi there,

We're here from Reading, only arrived in Perth since March.
We are currently living in Scarborough.

How are you finding it so far?

Iain.

Old Jun 27th 2005, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Princess_atta has a spectacular aura aboutPrincess_atta has a spectacular aura aboutPrincess_atta has a spectacular aura about

Hi there,

We're from Tilehurst in Readingand moved to Melbourne 8 weeks ago (& lovin it!).

Not quite Perth but you're always welcome to call in should you ever be passing. We're now in Croydon and hope to bein our own home in Mt Evelyn soon.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Princess_atta
Hi there,

We're from Tilehurst in Readingand moved to Melbourne 8 weeks ago (& lovin it!).

Not quite Perth but you're always welcome to call in should you ever be passing. We're now in Croydon and hope to bein our own home in Mt Evelyn soon.
Hi,
I might take you up on your offer one day, lol ... ive always wanted to see Melbourne, but seriously ,glad you are doing ok,and good luck with everthing.

Thanks to everone who replied,and for those of you that are still in the uk, good luck with your big move.

sue