Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in northside Brisbane had their container recently?

Anyone in northside Brisbane had their container recently?

Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:51 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone in northside Brisbane had their container recently?

Just wondering if anyone on the north side of Brisbane has had their container delivered recently and has some packing boxes we can scrounge as we are moving from our rental soon and I sent most of ours back to the removalists when we moved over 18mths ago.

Thanks

Paula
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:53 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in northside Brisbane had their container recently?

Had ours delivered yesterday. Not Northside though, if you come down Cleveland way you are quite welcome to them x
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:28 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Had ours delivered yesterday. Not Northside though, if you come down Cleveland way you are quite welcome to them x

Thanks for the offer, but I think its a bit of a jaunt for some boxes, I'll go on the scrounge round our local shops.

Thanks again though

Paula
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi Paula
when do you move?

Lorna
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:27 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi Paula
when do you move?

Lorna

Not sure yet anytime between mid Aug and mid Sept. Just trying to get ahead of myself and pack now.

Paula
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Well if our container arrives b4 you move you can have ours. We move into rental 5th Aug but havent heard how long for container.

Lorna
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

mordechaivanunu is an unknown quantity at this point

We used company called "hire a box" www.hireabox.com.au this maybe the best option
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:58 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Well if our container arrives b4 you move you can have ours. We move into rental 5th Aug but havent heard how long for container.

Lorna
Thanx for that if your container comes in time I might blag a few off you. In a perfect world I would be all packed by end Aug........yeah like thats gonna happen.....it'll all be last minute and mental, the way I always do the important stuff in my life lol!!!

Paula
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:00 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Originally Posted by mordechaivanunu
We used company called "hire a box" www.hireabox.com.au this maybe the best option

I looked at them thanx. Somehow the tight wad in me can't get past paying for a cardboard box, but I may have to resort to them.

Thanx for the link

Paula