Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone near Cambidge

Anyone near Cambidge

Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone near Cambidge

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi we are in MK too, we decided to go for Meds at Hitchin as they do x-rays as well. 50 Mins from MK & cost £590 for 2x Adults, 1x 12 years old(need x-rays) 1x 7 year old(no x-rays or blood tests), price included courier to Sydney.

Chris.
Wow never mind Cambridge check out the MK crew!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IanJakeCharlieDaddy
Brisbane also. Off for a visit in a few weeks for a recci. Visa's were granted in Feb. how about you?
I would like to go to Brisbane, hubby an electrician and has been offered a job in Tas, so don't know yet.

We went for a recci christmas 2005 before we applied, some lovely areas but work seems to be round Brisbane.

What is your job?

Regards

Daryl
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Looks like you could start a thread from MK.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:12 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Must be something wrong with Milton Keynes

Originally Posted by somme
Looks like you could start a thread from MK.
Sounds like a good idea, who's up for it!

Chris
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Must be something wrong with Milton Keynes

Yes its full of imigrants

Sounds like a good idea, who's up for it!

Chris
Yes lets do it for the MK Crew!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've started it its called "This one is for the MK Crew"
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Madster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

Just like the Howllers we live in St Neots to, well close enough Little Paxton and we got our visa 7 weeks ago and are planning to Go to Melbourne in Sept, if our reccie trip in May goes ok. We are going over there for only 2 weeks (hubby had no more holiday to take) with two kids ( just 1 and 4) how brave are we facing that horrid flight for two weeks, we must be mad, or if not we will be when we get back
All up for meeting up if anyone else fancies it?
Maddie
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Madster
Hi there

Just like the Howllers we live in St Neots to, well close enough Little Paxton and we got our visa 7 weeks ago and are planning to Go to Melbourne in Sept, if our reccie trip in May goes ok. We are going over there for only 2 weeks (hubby had no more holiday to take) with two kids ( just 1 and 4) how brave are we facing that horrid flight for two weeks, we must be mad, or if not we will be when we get back
All up for meeting up if anyone else fancies it?
Maddie
Hi! I cant believe you are only in little paxton and going to Melbourne too! it seems that most people are off to Brisbane or perth. I work in Little paxton at the new salon "SYRUPP". just wondering if we know you? we are Tracey and Justin Howell and we have a 2 year old (3 in july) it would be great to meet before you go so we can find out about your reccie? Love Tracey.x
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi! I cant believe you are only in little paxton and going to Melbourne too! it seems that most people are off to Brisbane or perth. I work in Little paxton at the new salon "SYRUPP". just wondering if we know you? we are Tracey and Justin Howell and we have a 2 year old (3 in july) it would be great to meet before you go so we can find out about your reccie? Love Tracey.x
Hi

Small world it is, I did not grow up here myself, but my husband did.
I am Madeleine and my hubbie is Stuart Hand. Have actually been in to that Salon once to have my daughters hair done.
Fancy meeting for a coffee then
Feel free to mail me
Cheers
Maddie
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

elty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,all
We are from st.neots aswell hoping to go to perth early next year.Have got our acknowledgement and are waiting to do our medicals in august.We have 3 kids 4,10,14.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

We got ours and are of for good on Aug 15th. A very stressful time at the moment esp as our youngest is only 16 months ,so enjoy the "lull" whilst it works.
Good luck on your medical, are you going to Hitchin for that?
Cheers
Maddie

Originally Posted by elty
Hi,all
We are from st.neots aswell hoping to go to perth early next year.Have got our acknowledgement and are waiting to do our medicals in august.We have 3 kids 4,10,14.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madster
Hi

We got ours and are of for good on Aug 15th. A very stressful time at the moment esp as our youngest is only 16 months ,so enjoy the "lull" whilst it works.
Good luck on your medical, are you going to Hitchin for that?
Cheers
Maddie
Maybe we should do a meet in Cambridge, we can then all exchange our experiances and what we are looking for?

Let me know and I will arrange something!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by somme
Maybe we should do a meet in Cambridge, we can then all exchange our experiances and what we are looking for?

Let me know and I will arrange something!
Hi! A meet would be good although we have NO weekends free until end of august!! Nightmare! loads of birthdays, bar-b-q's and work!dont know if that is too late for you? where were you thinking? we have a son soon to be 3.... Thanks, Tracey-.x+
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi! A meet would be good although we have NO weekends free until end of august!! Nightmare! loads of birthdays, bar-b-q's and work!dont know if that is too late for you? where were you thinking? we have a son soon to be 3.... Thanks, Tracey-.x+
No that wouldn't be a problem I will pm you. Have you any idea's where you would like to meet?

I would like an evening meet pref.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

What happened to the Cambridge meet up ??

Was it all done in secrecy
Is it still to come or have I missed it ??

Would be up for another with up dates....

Alan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.