Reload this Page >

Anyone from N Ireland Migrating

Anyone from N Ireland Migrating

Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from N Ireland Migrating

Originally Posted by irishfamily
By any chance r andrea & shane from a wee town named mayobridge ?
Yes thats us!!
whos this????
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:23 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

U rang me when i was in ireland this is sharon fegan im was in warrenpoint.

Last edited by irishfamily; Jan 20th 2008 at 11:16 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irishfamily
U rang me when i was in ireland this is sharon fegan im was in warrenpoint.
HI SHARON!!
hows it going ? was talking to Christine adn she says your flying along
pm me with all your news dying to hear how your getting on!!
Andrea
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

edithellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi any one migrated to australia and has been sponsored by a company they would recommend I really need help on finding a sponsor
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by edithellen
Hi any one migrated to australia and has been sponsored by a company they would recommend I really need help on finding a sponsor
HI
No sorry i cant help were going on a skilled136 visa

Andrea
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

edithellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Is there any one else who can help my husband is losing faith that I will get a sponsor (husband has crohns)

Any one looking for a great admin worker or call center staff

Help
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the NI thread. Wish you the best of luck. We have been in Perth 9 weeks and loving it.

Its better than we could ever hope for. Its a long process but so worth it.

Joy

Originally Posted by alandnic
Hi all,

New on here and only just found this thread!

I'm hopefully heading from Portadown to Melbourne (Eastern suburbs) in July with my wife and two kids (3 months and 2yrs). Like a lot of others out there the only thing holding us back is the sale of our house.

We've had the house on the market for almost a year now and have dropped the price by £35k. We've just started to get a few offers since the start of Jan and although they are low it looks like just maybe the market is starting to turn a corner at last!

Cheers
Al
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

carolk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by alandnic
Hi all,

New on here and only just found this thread!

I'm hopefully heading from Portadown to Melbourne (Eastern suburbs) in July with my wife and two kids (3 months and 2yrs). Like a lot of others out there the only thing holding us back is the sale of our house.

We've had the house on the market for almost a year now and have dropped the price by £35k. We've just started to get a few offers since the start of Jan and although they are low it looks like just maybe the market is starting to turn a corner at last!

Cheers
Al

Hi Welcome!!
My husband is from Newry and we are in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, with our 22 month old daughter.
Have you everything else sorted apart
from the house sale? Hope you get some good luck soon

Where abouts in Melbourne are you interested in?

Good luck, Carol
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

alandnic is on a distinguished road

Hi Welcome!!
My husband is from Newry and we are in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, with our 22 month old daughter.
Have you everything else sorted apart
from the house sale? Hope you get some good luck soon

Where abouts in Melbourne are you interested in?

Good luck, Carol
Hi Carol

Thanks for the reply.

Yes all is sorted apart from the house which feels like a chain around our necks at the moment! I'm booked onto a Refrigeration & Air conditioning course which starts 7th July, looks like I may have to put it back to Oct!

We would like to be in Blackburn North. My wifes sister lives there and we've been to visit and really like the area but you don't much for your money there so we may have to go a little further out, maybe Croydon or Mitcham.

All the best

Al
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:12 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey carolk Im from warrenpoint i bet u miss the buttercrane lol we r in perth how u liking melbourne?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

(Hey carolk Im from warrenpoint i bet u miss the buttercrane lol we r in perth how u liking melbourne)

Ha! I was more of a quays girl myself!!
I'm from Melbourne so I'm just back home. It's strange resettling. But we'll get there!

I love the 'point! The Duke restaurant was one of our favourites!

How long have you been out here for?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 12:11 pm
Sharon

Been out here from 17th october 2007 and loving it got a houes hubby and son got jobs daughter in school what more cud u ask for . im not missing the point even though im originaly from the big smoke f rostrevor . what part f newry were u from?
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Oh, Rostrevor, that's even nicer than the 'point. Was gonna say that before that earlier, but I didn't want to offend you! If we stayed there, Rostrevor was where I would've like to live. My husband is from Hilltown, and we lived there for almost 4 years before I dragged him back here!

It's good to hear that you're all settled in. We're still in the process! My husband is a plumber so he's gotta get registered before we can settle properly or think of buying a house, but hopefully that get underway soon.

Why did you choose Perth? Did you always want to go there?

You can PM me if you like.
Bye!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

just thought I would let you know that if anyone is reading this thread that there is a new updated thread that we all seem to be using at the more.

Here is the link to it below

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511462

this thread is used everyday

Nadine
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Hi CarolK and the Irish Family,

Just to let you know was in Hilltown the other day, heading through the mountains and down into Rostrevor, and I have to say it is God's own country. I would also be in 'the point' regularly if I go the other way and you know what hubbie and I often wonder, where the heck else in the entire planet would you get more magnificent views than this?

By the way, we travel these roads from Banbridge to go to Cranfield, baltic cold at the moment, so I don't reckon we will be there this Easter, even though we've booked the Harbour Inn in Annalong for Easter Sunday lunch,( even though I know that Camacazi frequents there!!!!!!!) too cold!!!!

Is Oz really all that guys? What about the Mournes, St Patrick, Finn McCool, Giant's Causeway, Lough Neigh and not forgetting embracing our new multicultural society? Is it worth the move?

Lynne x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.