Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone moving from the Plymouth area ?

anyone moving from the Plymouth area ?

Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

MikeAndAli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone moving from the Plymouth area ?

If so would be interested in a chat for some pointers ???
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone moving from the Plymouth area ?

There are a few of us still left, we do have meet ups as well. What stage are you at with your visa?
We live in Plymouth in the Plympton area, were heading off to Perth in the new year and have applied for the STNI 137 Visa.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

MikeAndAli is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

Actually we've only just thought about making the big move...

From what i've read we'll be better off going over to OZ for a while to see what place suits us best , Brisbane looks good as were fed up with the Winters but is it tooo Hot ??

As i work in IT i'm not sure if any city has more 'it' jobs but i'm only just starting out so am very 'newbie' to all this.

I think i need a 137 as i've a B.Sc in IT and have mony years experience (i'm 40).

Have an 18month Girl which is on of the reason were leaving , for her a better future and options

Were both very much into the outdoors and not clubs etc etc so somewhere with a good climate and plenty of scenery is our ideal spot
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeAndAli
Not Plymouth but 45 mins away. We leave in 5 and a bit weeks but more than happy to try and answer any questions I may be able to answer!!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeAndAli
We're in plymouth too! Going to the gold coast, south of brisbane in the new year. This region is warmer than south and west australia during the winter as i understand it, but not over bearing like the far north. Happy to come to a meet-up there's always loads to chat about. Let us know is you want to meet up...I keep promising ozzy7!!!

PARH
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Came to Aus to avoid the Janners but looks like da buggas are following me
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

There'll be nobody left in Plymouth at this rate!!

We left to escape the new power station just up the road!!