Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:14 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Hi, I am new to this and was just wondering if anyone from Manchester is on-line?

Me and my husbans are from Manchester and are 25 and 28 and are hoping to move to Queensland by next June.

Just wondered if anybody else is going through the same thing in the area??
Julie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:17 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Hi, I am new to this and was just wondering if anyone from Manchester is on-line?

Me and my husbans are from Manchester and are 25 and 28 and are hoping to move to Queensland by next June.

Just wondered if anybody else is going through the same thing in the area??
Julie
me & little chris(wife) are heading to victoria point when she sorts herself out........sorry forgot we have 3 daughters aswell
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:20 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Originally Posted by jonni boy
me & little chris(wife) are heading to victoria point when she sorts herself out........sorry forgot we have 3 daughters aswell
When do you plan to move and do you and your wife have jobs for when you get there yet? What made you decide to move to Oz? (like I need to ask, we live in Sunny Manchester)
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Myself,Samantha and 2 little girts will be moving over in a few months.
Probebly Perth maybe SE Queensland.

dave
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:22 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Myself,Samantha and 2 little girts will be moving over in a few months.
Probebly Perth maybe SE Queensland.

dave
Wow, are you getting nervous yet? Me and my hubby have no children yet and we are hoping to move to Queensland too and I am excied but worried about leaving my family behind, does that make sense?
Julie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Wow, are you getting nervous yet? Me and my hubby have no children yet and we are hoping to move to Queensland too and I am excied but worried about leaving my family behind, does that make sense?
Julie
No i,m not nervous at all there,s usually too many things going on with our family to concentrate on one thing.Ask me when i,m getting on the plane and that,ll be another thing
Yes your making sense it,s normal when your emmigrating, your head goes.

dave
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:35 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

When do you plan to move and do you and your wife have jobs for when you get there yet? What made you decide to move to Oz? (like I need to ask, we live in Sunny Manchester)
wow are u the police,2 many questions i'm stoned.....only joking. no we don't have any jobs lined up and no family over there,we just love the place after going a couple of times on holiday and to be honest there has allways been a strange kind of feeling that we would do it ever since we got together all those many moons ago(16 long ******* years )and apart from that theres nothing for our 3 girls over here and i can't see it getting any better....where you heading and have u got ya visa's
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:41 pm
sunny coast

some karma 2 u .stick around you can get load of help and info from all the kind people on here (check out ABC diamond he's a gem)
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:43 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Smile Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Originally Posted by chippy dave
No i,m not nervous at all there,s usually too many things going on with our family to concentrate on one thing.Ask me when i,m getting on the plane and that,ll be another thing
Yes your making sense it,s normal when your emmigrating, your head goes.

dave
So its not just me then, phewwww!! Good luck Dave and thanks
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:52 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

wow are u the police,2 many questions i'm stoned.....only joking. no we don't have any jobs lined up and no family over there,we just love the place after going a couple of times on holiday and to be honest there has allways been a strange kind of feeling that we would do it ever since we got together all those many moons ago(16 long ******* years )and apart from that theres nothing for our 3 girls over here and i can't see it getting any better....where you heading and have u got ya visa's
Yes I am the police!! (only joking) We are hoping to go to Toowoomba in Queensland and no we dont have our visas yet as we only applied about a month ago so we are still in the early stages yet.

I feel the same about leaving this country. Me and my hubby dont have kids yet but when we do we dont want them living in this country as it is getting worse all of the time.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:54 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

some karma 2 u .stick around you can get load of help and info from all the kind people on here (check out ABC diamond he's a gem)
Thanks for the Karma. I dont really understand it, could you explain how it works please? And what does lol mean??

Some Karma for you too thanks
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:59 pm
sunny coast

Thanks for the Karma. I dont really understand it, could you explain how it works please? And what does lol mean??

Some Karma for you too thanks
i think it's laugh out load but i could be wrong i am about most things,good luck with the visa......ps i don't understand the karma thing and i have been on hear for about 2 years..best wishes jonni
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:59 pm
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough

Hi

We are from Manchester and going to Oz. My husband and I have 2 little ones, Alexander 7 and Sophie 4. My brother is in Oz already and we would like my mum and dad to come too, we're still working on them. They emigrated once and came back, don't ask!!

We have to make our first entry by 31 August and are visiting in August. We haven't sold our house yet, been on the market since September, but would like to be gone between Christmas and New Year.

Queensland would be ideal because that's where my brother is, but we're going to have a look at Perth and Melbourne in August.

We spent a few years as expats in Brunei and Bahrain and have never really settled since we came back in April 2003, so thought we would give Oz a try.
Good luck to everybody else, especially those going in the near future.

[
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:06 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Talking Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

i think it's laugh out load but i could be wrong i am about most things,good luck with the visa......ps i don't understand the karma thing and i have been on hear for about 2 years..best wishes jonni
Thanks Jonni, good luck to you too
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:18 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by kiddij
Hi

We are from Manchester and going to Oz. My husband and I have 2 little ones, Alexander 7 and Sophie 4. My brother is in Oz already and we would like my mum and dad to come too, we're still working on them. They emigrated once and came back, don't ask!!

We have to make our first entry by 31 August and are visiting in August. We haven't sold our house yet, been on the market since September, but would like to be gone between Christmas and New Year.

Queensland would be ideal because that's where my brother is, but we're going to have a look at Perth and Melbourne in August.

We spent a few years as expats in Brunei and Bahrain and have never really settled since we came back in April 2003, so thought we would give Oz a try.
Good luck to everybody else, especially those going in the near future.

[
Where abouts in Queensland does your brother live? It must be helpful to have a family member already there but it would be great if your parents would go to. That is the hardest thing for me to leave my family. We have friends in Queensland so that helps though. We are hoping to go next June and have a house built when we get there.
What would happen if you didnt sell your house before you went? I hope it all goes well for you and good luck to you
Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.