Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Wikiposts

Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
AMEN!!!!! TO that beer, I am in the same boat as you, will have a glass of wine in my hand later

I think this has details of when it is showing?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=shameless

1 hour to time and counting!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

hi were from manchester (gtr manchester) farnworth , bolton home of the world famous PHOENIX CLUB !!!

we are off to the goldcoast 16th june everything done and raring to go.

lesley, john and joe !!!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Anyone from Manchester moving to Oz??

hi Darren Gilbert,
i am moving to oz on may 1st and cant wait. fly to cairns and spend 10 weeks travelling, then head to sydney to start our new lives. we r going to rent in dee why as we loved that area when backpacking there in 98. we will rent for 6 months, but will probably have to move further out to cnetral coast to buy a place. is it easy to commute from where u r to sydney CBD? where r u in central coast and how do u find it living there? my bf and i r both 33 and looking to start a family when we get to sydney. i have headr that the central coast is gorgeous. we just want ot be as near as possible to a beach. is is easy to find work in your rea. i am a teacher and bf is in IT. cheers for any help.

Originally Posted by Darren Gilbert
hi,we mancunians do get around dont we,we have been here 18 months living in central coast nsw 1 hours drive from sydney,live 2 mins walk to the beach its a far cry from sunny gorton manchester,best move we ever made.hope everyone makes a home here
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road

Hi, I am new to this and was just wondering if anyone from Manchester is on-line?

Me and my husbans are from Manchester and are 25 and 28 and are hoping to move to Queensland by next June.

Just wondered if anybody else is going through the same thing in the area??
Julie
Yep, Stretford.

Moving to Brisbane later this year. I'm 31, Mrs 29 and 2 kids 8 and 2.

My mate and his Mrs went to Brisbane for good today.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:00 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in Australia.
But I'm from Sale originally.
so hello.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:19 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JJL family
hi were from manchester (gtr manchester) farnworth , bolton home of the world famous PHOENIX CLUB !!!

we are off to the goldcoast 16th june everything done and raring to go.

lesley, john and joe !!!!
Wow, would love to hear how it all went when you come back.
The phoenix club IS the place to be. Thank the lord for Peter Kay!! Lucky you living in the same area as the main man. I dont know what I would do without good old phoenix nights
Julie
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:22 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Hun
Yep, Stretford.

Good luck with the move, Will you still log on the forum from Oz when you get there to let us all know how its going and make us really jealous?
Julie
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:23 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm not in Australia.
But I'm from Sale originally.
so hello.
Hello, are you moving to Oz?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:27 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, are you moving to Oz?
not unless someone wants to buy me a ticket.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:39 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Manc
not unless someone wants to buy me a ticket.
Hi, Sorry but no offers on the ticket. Just out of interest where do you live now??
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck with the move, Will you still log on the forum from Oz when you get there to let us all know how its going and make us really jealous?
Julie

Dunno, maybe. Will depends whether I stay at home all day and send the Mrs out to graft
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:37 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, Stretford.

Jessica
We are off to Brisbane 28th May ... In Whitefield at the moment, but originally from Stretford ...
Myself ,Wife and youngest daughter (13 ) making the move ...eldsest daughter ( 20 ) not coming, decided she wants to stick around Manchester !!! for the time being at least ..

House sale completes this Friday, so it's back to Stretford for a couple of weeks whilst i work my notice period, in the meantime it's PANIC this week sorting shipping and everything out .

Good luck with your application .... it takes time, but will sure be worth the wait .

THE HUN
Where abouts in Stretford are you ??? i was born and bred there... possibilty i might know you .... i'm from the Lostock area, moving back there next Friday for a month until we fly out ...
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by C.Owen
THE HUN
Where abouts in Stretford are you ??? i was born and bred there... possibilty i might know you .... i'm from the Lostock area, moving back there next Friday for a month until we fly out ...
Grew up on Norwich Road in Lostock, went to Lostock School. Now live in Gorse Hill, and i can't wait to get to Brisbane.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Jessica Rabbit]Wow, would love to hear how it all went when you come back.

Hi julie,] won't be coming back cause we're going for good but will let you know how we're going on as soon as we get settled

where are you heading too ???

lesley
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:45 am
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough

Hi

Saw your post. We're from Davyhulme. Any luck selling your house yet? Ours has been on since September!

All the best.
Yep, Stretford.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.