Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in MacArthur area fancy a beer??

Anyone in MacArthur area fancy a beer??

Old Jul 13th 2013, 11:54 am
Just Joined

bournemouthglen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in MacArthur area fancy a beer??

Hi there, was just wondering if there was any poms living in the same area as me looking for a drinking buddy?? I've lived here for 18 months now and as much as I love living here I'd really like to find some people who fancy a few beers occasionally and share the experiences that we are going through. I must admit its been a bit of a struggle making friends mainly due to working very long hours to try and make mine and my young families dream a reality! Please let me know if you fancy a meet up. Cheers
Old Jul 18th 2013, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in MacArthur area fancy a beer??

Originally Posted by bournemouthglen
Hi there, was just wondering if there was any poms living in the same area as me looking for a drinking buddy?? I've lived here for 18 months now and as much as I love living here I'd really like to find some people who fancy a few beers occasionally and share the experiences that we are going through. I must admit its been a bit of a struggle making friends mainly due to working very long hours to try and make mine and my young families dream a reality! Please let me know if you fancy a meet up. Cheers
I'm not in that area or State, but am saddened that you did not get a response. It might only mean that there is no one in your locale who is reading this on BE.

Good luck you, and I hope you get a response!! Perhaps put your request on...er, Poms In..then your State. I think there is a website for that.

All the best!