Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

Is there anyone who has migrated and living 30 mins to 1 hour north of Brisbane?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:23 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
Is there anyone who has migrated and living 30 mins to 1 hour north of Brisbane?
I live 45mins in rush hour and 20mins otherwise Did u have somewhere particular in mind?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

thewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

I live exactly 57 mins north of Brisvegas. I timed it on Monday night. The Valley to Sippy Downs. Which is nice.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of
Question Re: Anyone living 30 mins to 1 hours north of Brisbane

I'm curious about the same question. I will be working in Auchenflower so our thoughts were that we could rent within walking distance or be a short cycle ride away from work (am a shift worker so ? if seacat will be an option) and then we may not need a car. We just though that it would be a real break away from what we are used to here and we could just hire a car or a camper van whenever we wanted to go off exploring. We know the rents are dearer in Auchenflower but we would not be paying out for a car.
The thought process being that we would get off our fat bottoms and become a bit active! Am sure the novelty could wear off but it's worth a try....however for those of you in the know out there already, do you think we would be better off paying out for a car, paying cheaper rent and then living out a little bit?
If so, where do you suggest? I'm a nurse so don't want to travel for too long but I guess it means I may be traveling outside of the busy times.