Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live near Enoggera?

Anyone live near Enoggera?

Old Feb 16th 2013, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone live near Enoggera?

Hi Guys, i was wondering if anyone can help me.

I have a friend who is moving from the UK and he will be based at Enoggera barracks in brisbane. He and his wife would like some info on nice suburbs to live and possible ones to avoid, in the enoggera area.

Any thoughts?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 2:48 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone live near Enoggera?

Plenty of good suburbs in the area.

The Gap is a much sought after family area wi good schools and active community. Ferny Grove similar but slightly cheaper (and on train line) - or closer to the barracks themselves, Mitchelton, Gaythorne and Enoggera all hoage lots of apartment complexes and are very affordable.

It's an impossible question to answer without knowing what is important to you. Do you need good schools and lots of kid friendly stuff, or do you want lots of outdoor cages and restaurants? D you want a nice apartment or a big house. A you going to buy somewhere for $1M or looking to rent for $350pw?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone live near Enoggera?

My vote is with the outdoor cages...they're so much fun