Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live in Dunsborough?

Anyone live in Dunsborough?

Old Oct 7th 2013, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all
Default Anyone live in Dunsborough?

Thinking of making the move there from suburbia , we love it there and visit many times a year .
What's the community like ? I've a young family and I just think it would be a great move for us . I'm a tiler by trade in the northern suburbs - is there much work for local tradies?
I know it's another big move but the surf is sooo much better !
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone live in Dunsborough?

Anyone , maybe they have better things to do ?
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:28 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davesax
Anyone , maybe they have better things to do ?
Perhaps no one lives in Dunsborough.

Either way could you read site rules regarding bumping threads
Old Oct 21st 2013, 12:36 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

I did ten years in Busselton and would always choose Busselton over Dunsborough, for several reasons...

Schools for kids, more choices in Busso. Also shopping, more choices in Busso, only reason I ever had to go to bunbury was Kmart, Spotlight ...

To be honest, yes Dunsborough is nice and quiet, less choices and more travelling but it is for some, just not for me, whereas I will always consider Busso as my "hometown", it has grown heaps since I moved there first but still a nice country town with everything to offer and not too far from anywhere (including 15mins max from Dunsborough)

As for trades, most wholesalers and trade services are also located in Busso, you'll also find that work wise you'll be working within the Caves road link (Margaret river to Busso)
Old Oct 21st 2013, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Perhaps no one lives in Dunsborough.

Either way could you read site rules regarding bumping threads
Oh sorry about that ..
Thanks teza , that's very interesting - nice to have two contrasting towns so close.
Dave