Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Know I.T Recruters or Companies In SA (Adelaide) willing to Sponsor?

Anyone Know I.T Recruters or Companies In SA (Adelaide) willing to Sponsor?

Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Burtie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone Know I.T Recruters or Companies In SA (Adelaide) willing to Sponsor?

Hi all, im new to all this but couldnt find any simillar qu's or answers so though i'd ask.
Ive currently been living in Adelaide for 14 months and absolutely love it. I came here on a working holiday and never left (well only to see sydney and Alice), My Working holiday ran out and i convinsed my employers at a pub to sponsor me to stay out which they kindly have but this is still going through but should be sorted soon. However i have a Degree in Computer Science (BSc) and came here straight after graduating so have no experience and i informed my employers that i would soon start looking into getting sponsored in an I.T job in which they are fine about as i get on with them well and helped them heaps over xmas and know that i do not want to watse my degree.
So after that long winded explanation, does anyone know of any companies or recruitment companies that could help me get into the I.T industry as a graduate and sponsor me even though i have no experience?
I just need someone who'll give me a chance to prove myself and im honestly am in it for the long run not just till i get bored as i have a girlfriend, friends, a place and a car and very serious about sticking around.
Any help would be great.
Thanx guys
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:30 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone Know I.T Recruters or Companies In SA (Adelaide) willing to Sponsor?

have you looked at seek.com.au for ideas of recruitment companies that may be able to help??
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:32 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone Know I.T Recruters or Companies In SA (Adelaide) willing to Sponsor?

check out this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507839
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Burtie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah ive looked into seek.com.au and quite a few Recruitment companies dont really want to know as soon as you say you are not a resident or are looking for sponsorship.
However that link looks promissing so i'll look into that and find his e-mail somehow. Thanx

Last edited by Burtie; Feb 4th 2008 at 12:58 pm.