Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone have any ideas for a meet in Perth?

Anyone have any ideas for a meet in Perth?

Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:32 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Anyone have any ideas for a meet in Perth?

Hiya all guys in Perth, or going to Perth in the next month,

We arrive on 28th, renting short term in Kingsley near Hillary's and Joondalup. I feel like it would be good to meet up with some of you guys from the site.

Is anyone here interested? Where is a good place to meet?

I'm really excited, just over two weeks until lift-off.

Yeaahhh!!!

Hope to see someof you's soon.

Cheers guys

Paul (and Louise)

Last edited by gajjitt; Apr 11th 2005 at 2:37 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone have any ideas for a meet in Perth?

Hi Paul and Louise...

I was just about to post a "Perth Meet Up" message too, just beat me to it!! I know that the previous get togethers were in Kings Park, however we were going to suggest Point Walter Reserve, just for somewhere different....if this does not suit then happy to keep with King's Park.

Date suggestions anyone??

Cheers

Paul
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:55 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hiya all guys in Perth, or going to Perth in the next month,

We arrive on 28th, renting short term in Kingsley near Hillary's and Joondalup. I feel like it would be good to meet up with some of you guys from the site.

Is anyone here interested? Where is a good place to meet?

I'm really excited, just over two weeks until lift-off.

Yeaahhh!!!

Hope to see someof you's soon.

Cheers guys

Paul (and Louise)
Not this time Paul but hopefully not too long before we join the Perth circuit
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:02 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Not this time Paul but hopefully not too long before we join the Perth circuit
And me too
Gillian
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:53 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Paul and Chloe
Hi Paul and Louise...

I was just about to post a "Perth Meet Up" message too, just beat me to it!! I know that the previous get togethers were in Kings Park, however we were going to suggest Point Walter Reserve, just for somewhere different....if this does not suit then happy to keep with King's Park.

Date suggestions anyone??

Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul and Chloe,

Anywhere really sounds good to me, it'll be all new. Kings Park is central I suppose. Lets see what the concensus is.

You are already in Perth already? Whereabouts do you live?

I'll PM you shortly.

Come on any other guys in Perth or going to Perth fancy a meeting in May?

Hopefully see you's soon

Cheers Paul
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

bump....
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:44 am
joveazey

Hi all,

We will be arriving on Friday 13th May late at night so would love to meet up a couple of weeks after we get sorted ! We are thinking of looking at Kingsley to buy a house as my sis in law says it's nice. Let us know what you think of it.

Jo
x

Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paul

I've put a link to this thread on my forum to try and generate some more interest also!

Would love to come myself but maybe next time (visa and house sale permitting!)
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:50 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joveazey
Hi all,

We will be arriving on Friday 13th May late at night so would love to meet up a couple of weeks after we get sorted !
Ditto. We`re arriving on the 14th in the afternoon (around 4-5pm I think). Are you stopping over anywhere? We`ll be in Malaysia first.

Anyone else prefer to meet up somewhere more interesting like Fremantle?? Or Subiaco??
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by Stormz
Ditto. We`re arriving on the 14th in the afternoon (around 4-5pm I think). Are you stopping over anywhere? We`ll be in Malaysia first.

Anyone else prefer to meet up somewhere more interesting like Fremantle?? Or Subiaco??
Hi Stormz,

Is that 14th April? Good luck with the flights.

We are going via Singapore, just a 2 hours stop-gap for us though.

We arrive on afternoon of 28th.

I'm open to places to meet actually, somewhere interesting like you say would be great.

Keep in touch, all the best luck.

Paul
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Just post a definate time, date and place and we will keep bumping the thread - you can never get everyone to agree as we all have different schedules etc. but most people will try and make it if they're free.
Kings Park usually works well, might be worth trying somewhere with more cover in the winter months though if you're thinking ahead, or perhaps try somewhere different? Neil Hawkins Park is great for the Northern Burbs if there are quite a few of you coming North.
Freo and Subi sound good but it all depends on whether you want it to be child friendly - I've got 2 kids and there are many other posters with young children... but then there's also groups of younger people without kids...
ATB
Larissa
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:15 am
joveazey

Hi,

Anywhere is fine for us - but please bear in mind that my 20mth old is a terrorist ! :scared:

Jo

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:59 am

Hi guys,

Well as I don't know Perth yet, and you do Larissa, lets go with what you say. Make it Kings Park, May 15th, 12pm?? Sounds like a few of you are arriving around May 14th, hopefully this is not too soon after landing

Kings Park looks big to me, is there anywhere specific to meet up there?

Lets see what response we get to that.

Cheers

Paul

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi guys
Just post a definate time, date and place and we will keep bumping the thread - you can never get everyone to agree as we all have different schedules etc. but most people will try and make it if they're free.
Kings Park usually works well, might be worth trying somewhere with more cover in the winter months though if you're thinking ahead, or perhaps try somewhere different? Neil Hawkins Park is great for the Northern Burbs if there are quite a few of you coming North.
Freo and Subi sound good but it all depends on whether you want it to be child friendly - I've got 2 kids and there are many other posters with young children... but then there's also groups of younger people without kids...
ATB
Larissa
Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:27 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

As you know Paul, we'll be hitting Perth on the same day as you (and staying in Connolly for a month).
We'd be interested in a meet - I'm sure our five could keep a terrorist in line - or (more likely) join the cause!
(PS They're actually very good, so don't anyone without kids be put off. Ours range from 11 down to 3, with the girlies in a 3/2 majority).
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

We will have our two in tow, aged 3 and 1 (both girlies).....looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.