Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone has an opinion on Honda Jazz?

Anyone has an opinion on Honda Jazz?

Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:35 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone has an opinion on Honda Jazz?

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Curious to know what you would recommend?
I'm about to buy the new VW Polo
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I'm about to buy the new VW Polo
Oh, a krautmobile -
Old Dec 16th 2010, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JustBecause
We have one & know of two others with one - no problems with ours in 3.5yrs. It's a safe choice. (I have just tempted fate haven't I? when I look out the window it will be sitting there with a smoking engine & its gearbox on the floor )

Depends on your definition of spacious tho - our pram fitted in the boot but not much else & we had to get a luggage box to go on holiday.
Mmmmm we must av a bigger version cos it weren't much hassle to move house in ours cos we even squished a double mattress in at 1 stage
Old Dec 16th 2010, 9:28 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Oh, a krautmobile -
...and what's wrong with that?

Given your username, I'm surprised you would be so sarcastic...or is this an insight into the legendary German sense of humour?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
...and what's wrong with that?

Given your username, I'm surprised you would be so sarcastic...or is this an insight into the legendary German sense of humour?
Nichts