Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got this months Australian News?

Anyone got this months Australian News?

Old Sep 28th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got this months Australian News?

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Sorry, but I have no intention of PMing dozens of people with this, I'm just too busy. I'm afraid you'll have to subscribe to the mag or ask someone to send their old copy to you.

Sorry if that sounds mean, but thinking about it, I think it's only fair.

If in the meantime anyone wants to post it on the forum and take their chances, then by all means do.
there is only about 6 of us, dont be mean.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 1:40 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cranni
Old Sep 28th 2005, 2:04 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll try and scan it in and PM, IF our copy ever arrives.............
Old Sep 28th 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
thanks sweetie, guess what we was watching the Man u game before [highlights] and i saw my son and his girlfriend, they where sat right near the nets, and she wore a bright pink jumper so she would stand out , i was jumping around the living room.We saw them about 3 times, oh i am over the moon
Old Sep 28th 2005, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

You have set up a redirection haven't you?
Old Sep 28th 2005, 2:22 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I'll be looking for my copy in today's post!
Well, it didn't arrive so maybe tomorrow ...
Old Sep 28th 2005, 4:54 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

PLZ can I see it too ! thank you
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by marco121068
You have set up a redirection haven't you?
Yep, Malc went in to the PO on 12th Sept to set it up for 21st, never happened so phoned them 22nd and they only got the instruction on the 21st!!!

So meant to be happening from today but no post anywhere.....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:36 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Yes, just got it and you're on page 10 Bridie!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Yes, just got it and you're on page 10 Bridie!
Better than Page 3

Still havent got mine....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:39 am
Confused member

Better than Page 3

Still havent got mine....
There's a shark on page 3 ...
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:46 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

My original offer was to put it on the main forum. Bridie gave me permission to do this. As it happens, I made the offer because no-one else did at the time, and I don't even know how to scan a document yet! So I was offering simply to help people, even though I knew it would take hours, as I don't have a clue about computers. I am not a mean person, and I don't like being insulted like this especially when I was only trying to help people.

As it happens, I am college today and have the article with me. As I said, I will try and sort it out today if the library staff talk me through it, and if I have time. I will post it on the main forum unless the Mods say I can't. If they want me to remove it, then I suggest folks save it to their hard drives and read it in their own time, as it may get deleted. I think I am being fair here, considering it could take me hours. Please don't insult me again.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

My original offer was to put it on the main forum. Bridie gave me permission to do this. As it happens, I made the offer because no-one else did at the time, and I don't even know how to scan a document yet! So I was offering simply to help people, even though I knew it would take hours, as I don't have a clue about computers. I am not a mean person, and I don't like being insulted like this especially when I was only trying to help people.

As it happens, I am college today and have the article with me. As I said, I will try and sort it out today if the library staff talk me through it, and if I have time. I will post it on the main forum unless the Mods say I can't. If they want me to remove it, then I suggest folks save it to their hard drives and read it in their own time, as it may get deleted. I think I am being fair here, considering it could take me hours. Please don't insult me again.
dont be so touchy, i did not insult you, i am not the sort of person that would do that, it was said in fun. Denise
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:56 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

dont be so touchy, i did not insult you, i am not the sort of person that would do that, it was said in fun. Denise
OK, fair enough, but a 'winking emoticon' would have been helpful...

I was annoyed because I felt like people were making an unreasonable demand of me when I don't even know how to scan yet. I just want to help folks out a bit here; lets leave it at that shall we?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

OK, fair enough, but a 'winking emoticon' would have been helpful...

I was annoyed because I felt like people were making an unreasonable demand of me when I don't even know how to scan yet. I just want to help folks out a bit here; lets leave it at that shall we?
i will remember that next time, im not used to doing those, just taught myself the scanning process. Denise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.