Reload this Page >

Anyone got a Job for my girlfriend in the Cabpbelltown area

Anyone got a Job for my girlfriend in the Cabpbelltown area

Old Jan 17th 2004, 7:48 am
Just Joined

ianandkaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone got a Job for my girlfriend in the Cabpbelltown area

Hi,

We recently moved here and I've got a job but the girlfriend has not!!
She sits at home all day getting bored and beginning to want to go home!!!!!!! ARRRRR NOOOOO

She had no luck with agencys locally so far, so I thouigh I'd try here for her ( you never know)

She' s a trained medical secetary but is will ing to do any admin / office work.

We in the camden/campbelltown area, so if you got a job for her or know of someone who might then please let us know.

Cheers

Ian
Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:46 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

bump (just in case)

where is camden anyway?
Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Thats here in Adelaide!!

Right thats it...we can't have this...come on all you Adelaidians..lets find Katy a job!!....full steam ahead..dont spare the horses...

Surely someone can help?
Old Jan 18th 2004, 1:05 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got a Job for my girlfriend in the Cabpbelltown area

Originally posted by ianandkaty
Hi,

We recently moved here and I've got a job but the girlfriend has not!!
She sits at home all day getting bored and beginning to want to go home!!!!!!! ARRRRR NOOOOO

She had no luck with agencys locally so far, so I thouigh I'd try here for her ( you never know)

She' s a trained medical secetary but is will ing to do any admin / office work.

We in the camden/campbelltown area, so if you got a job for her or know of someone who might then please let us know.

Cheers

Ian
Try here, its the ozzie job centre online:

http://www.jobsearch.gov.au/map_common.asp?st=0
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Thats here in Adelaide!!

Right thats it...we can't have this...come on all you Adelaidians..lets find Katy a job!!....full steam ahead..dont spare the horses...

Surely someone can help?
Wait, all you Adelaidians....

Camden and Campbelltown are SW of Sydney so any jobs you find might involve a bit of a long commute!
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:08 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nickyc
Wait, all you Adelaidians....

Camden and Campbelltown are SW of Sydney so any jobs you find might involve a bit of a long commute!
I was wondering that. There is tonnes of temp work in Sydney though.
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:31 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

What`s the deal with temp anyway? When I used to live in Perth it was going all `temp` and less and less `full-time` jobs. Is it because employers don`t have to pay so much or something??
Old Jan 18th 2004, 6:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stormz
What`s the deal with temp anyway? When I used to live in Perth it was going all `temp` and less and less `full-time` jobs. Is it because employers don`t have to pay so much or something??
Temps are flexible and easily laid off. Often used at the start of a rise in the economic cycle and first to be laid off at the end of the cycle.