Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old May 13th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

what can I say - its not what I see!
Old May 13th 2009, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
what can I say - its not what I see!
Me neither - I've never been.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Come and see the whales in a few months!!
Old May 13th 2009, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
Come and see the whales in a few months!!
Ooh, its a long way to go just for a few whales . . .
Old May 13th 2009, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

from Brisbane????? Have you still got that UK attitude to distance?

Last edited by Safin; May 13th 2009 at 5:45 am. Reason: oh - I missed the wink!
Old May 13th 2009, 7:34 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spartacus
Ooh, its a long way to go just for a few whales . . .
No it's only 3 hours if you ignore the silly road works signs they put up for no reason. All the traffic slows down and there aren't any road works, also the 90kph is a real pain in the neck.
Old May 13th 2009, 7:42 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steve and Bec Torkington
if they havnt got too soggy in the rain!
That's exactly what we got yesterday whilst taking our Boat License course. It was b***** freezing. Fortunately used to sailing in the UK I had my full wet weather gear here. At least I was dry the fellas were soaking though! They all laughed at me in the morning but come the afternoon the boot was on the other foot.

Women power that's what I say!

We passed though.

Welcome to HB Steve & Bec, everyone is very helpfull and friendly. I think Sarah & Angela are the official welcoming team but we are all delighted when others arrive from the Old Country. Looking forward to meeting you.

Gillian
Old May 13th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by spartacus
To save me having to read very nearly 900 posts, has anybody had anything bad to say about Hervey Bay?
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NO

If you live here you will know why,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mrs Isle
Old May 13th 2009, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Steve and Bec Torkington is an unknown quantity at this point

Spartacus, are you thinking of moving here?? Just checking coz my dad thinks HE is Spartacus! Two Spartacus in Hervey Bay........??
Old May 13th 2009, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Hi Gillian, thanks for the welcome message. Yep it would be good to meet up at some point and have a natter (natter......now thats a word i have not said for a long time..!)
Old May 13th 2009, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steve and Bec Torkington
Spartacus, are you thinking of moving here?? Just checking coz my dad thinks HE is Spartacus! Two Spartacus in Hervey Bay........??
One spartacus . . . two spartacii . . .

Move to Hervey Bay? Are you off your trolley? Endless beaches, day after day of unbroken sunshine . . .
Old May 13th 2009, 10:45 am
Just Joined

So you already live here............endless beaches, sunshine.........??
Old May 13th 2009, 10:33 pm
The Brains

Does anyone know who or where I can get some documents certified as true copies please and costs.

M. thx

Gillian
Old May 13th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

magistrates court. The have a JP there who'll do it free any day

Think Pialba place shoppign centre has one attend certain days but don't know which one
Old May 13th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Queens rd off Torquay rd just behind the Police station jp there every day if this helps.

Mr Isle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.