Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

I'll ring once Louis is in bed and if you are still there (which I imagine you all will be ) I'll pop down to say hello! (and before anyone says anything about just leaving him with J he was at nursery all day monday then I was out taking Josh to martial arts on Monday night then I was at uni all day today and then out at my yoga class tonight and he has nursery all day tomorrow!!)
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clothmama
I'll ring once Louis is in bed and if you are still there (which I imagine you all will be ) I'll pop down to say hello! (and before anyone says anything about just leaving him with J he was at nursery all day monday then I was out taking Josh to martial arts on Monday night then I was at uni all day today and then out at my yoga class tonight and he has nursery all day tomorrow!!)
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you're loving it Tasmas.
See you in less than 3 weeks!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tasmas
YAY!!!!! Newbies......WOOHOO!!!!

You'll spot the bags under our eyes before you see us!!!
We might get there early and have a quick snooze before you all turn up!

We'll be at the soccer on Saturday too, as we went and met the guy that runs it today (Phil Rimmer), hubby has been in touch with him for awhile.

Everyone that we have met has been so nice. We are loving it so far.

Tracy & Andy
Welcome to oz Tracy & Andy but beware of that Angela & Steve (cookster) they're drink merchants (but most hospitable and great fun )
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Cookster your reputation precedes you! I like it!

We need to book car hire on arrival in Hervey Bay until we buy a car - has anyone got any recommendations for a good car hire company in HB?

Thanks.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Oh yes you will!!!!

I don't get very long to be a newbie do i!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow and you Mrs Kiwi.....see you in Hoolies in 3 or 4 weeks!!!

We just got our car hire from herveybayrentacar.com.au

We just rang him when we got here, and he dropped it off at the resort for us. He didn't have a medium sized one so he gave us a large one for the price of a small one. Nice bloke!! I can't remember the price though, think it might be $300 for the week.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Welcome to oz Tracy & Andy but beware of that Angela & Steve (cookster) they're drink merchants (but most hospitable and great fun )
I'll keep a close eye on em Bobby!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cookster
Hey, anyone coming down Hoolies tomorrow for a beer or two?

Angela
What time are you there guys??
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tasmas
TASMAS arrives in Hervey Bay on Tuesday 17th - oh Mr TASMAS is coming with me aswell!
Will be attending Hoolies on the Thursday - anyone going?
Welcome to Hervey Bay!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sebeva
What time are you there guys??
Cookster said about 4.30pm but I think me and Andy will probably there earlier than that!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Tasmas,
will check out herveybayrentacar.com.au
We'll be in the bay from 5th April so see you at Hoolihans anytime after that!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You are a nightmare!!!!!
Dont say stuff like that or they will be too frightened to come out to play lol

I`ll have you know we are fine upstanding (well most of the time ) Australian citizens.......................................... ...

Its just as well I like you!!!

Angela x
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isle
Hi

Try keep Nigel away, oh OK and me, but booze free for me.

What time, do I need to bring a spare blouse!!!!

Mrs Isle
Good point....

Dont forget no singlets after 6 pm, or we all have to change clothes again.....

Oh sh** here we go again!!!!!

Angela
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Safin
Will try but got kids soccer etc....... You bringing kids Jojo?
Yes we'll all be there. Probably end up having tea too. See you this eve. xx
Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cookster
Good point....

Dont forget no singlets after 6 pm, or we all have to change clothes again.....

Oh sh** here we go again!!!!!

Angela
Is that for girlies as well?????!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.