Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Safin
Cross posted Isle sorry - We'll do both!

What day are we walking?
Monday 6pm from mine will pm u my address.

Grab Clothmama on your way, That's if you can get her to put wine glass down. LOL.

Sorry Clothmama it's only me being jealous.

Mrs Isle
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I have this mental picture of my driving past with my arm out of the window, grabbing her by the hair and swinging her up onto the roof where she'll have to hold on for dear life!

Obviously watched too many cowboy films as a kid!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

Originally Posted by tasmas
Hello members of the society.

I have to decided to make the announcement on this thread.

I GOT MY VISA TODAY - YIPPEE!!!

We'll be arriving on or abouts 16 March.
God i'm soooo excited!! Start my course at Wide Bay Tafe Urraween Road on 30 March.

I need to go sit in a dark room somewhere and calm down. Its 8am here so a tad early to start on the wine.

See you all soon

WAHEY xxxxxx
Fantastic news !!! Bet you cant wait !!!! Good luck !!!!and Hi to everyone ..

Tam xxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

I have this mental picture of my driving past with my arm out of the window, grabbing her by the hair and swinging her up onto the roof where she'll have to hold on for dear life!

Obviously watched too many cowboy films as a kid!
Haha you're not swinging me by my hair!!! No I'm not coming walking girls, Monday just is no good for me, little Louis is at nursery all day and would be so upset if I went out after not seeing me all day!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

"Softy"

Don't blame him - you just need to catch up on YOUR snuggles!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by clothmama
Haha you're not swinging me by my hair!!! No I'm not coming walking girls, Monday just is no good for me, little Louis is at nursery all day and would be so upset if I went out after not seeing me all day!
What a cop out, you know you could of always bought him, we could of taken it in turns to carry him, we could of toned our arms at the same time and i could of had a cuddle at the same time. (you know he loves me).or is it my phone.

See you soon

Mrs Isle
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Safin Safin, you dissappoint me!!! Sober meet up??!! - Only joking. Can I join in too, lots of spare time on my hands at the moment.

Jojo xxx
Im with Jo on this one. Safin, you do make us laugh!!!!

Count me in for Wednesday. Car in garage being fixed, but I guess I can walk the 10 mins to Aqua Veiw!!!!

Welcome Minibelle, saving you a seat on Thursday, outside at Hoolies!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh another lamb to the slaughter!!!!!
Angela
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

WARNING - Do not go for a "quick walk" with Isle !!!

Having warned my OH &kids I'd be back for bedtime in less than an hour, I limped through the door nearly 2 hours after I left following a Gurka style hike along the entire esplanade (well thats how it felt!)

Surprisingly, I feel ok today so will be game to do it again!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:33 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cookster
Im with Jo on this one. Safin, you do make us laugh!!!!

Count me in for Wednesday. Car in garage being fixed, but I guess I can walk the 10 mins to Aqua Veiw!!!!

Welcome Minibelle, saving you a seat on Thursday, outside at Hoolies!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh another lamb to the slaughter!!!!!
Angela
Count me in also. If it's still raining where are you meeting?

Gillian
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Count me in also. If it's still raining where are you meeting?

Gillian
head for mcdonalds coffee shop if wet???????
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

10am at aquaview......if the weather holds.....
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

WARNING - Do not go for a "quick walk" with Isle !!!

Having warned my OH &kids I'd be back for bedtime in less than an hour, I limped through the door nearly 2 hours after I left following a Gurka style hike along the entire esplanade (well thats how it felt!)

Surprisingly, I feel ok today so will be game to do it again!
Hello

Safin, me and jo are off again Friday at 6 if you fancy it, I need to burn off some pounds ready for saturday, anyone else up for it.

Well 7 nights and still no booze, god i'm good wish me luck tomorrow.

PS Does anyone have an excise bike gathering dust they could borrow me.

See you friday if your good and saturday if not.

Mrs Isle
Old Feb 18th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

No can do Friday - no OH to sit with kids and no car!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Arrrrghhhhhh wish I'd read this as I was up for it on fruiday!!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by clothmama
Arrrrghhhhhh wish I'd read this as I was up for it on fruiday!!
Don't get shirty - nobody went on Friday. Poor Mandy was ill and I didn't want to go by myself. I shall txt you next time. How are you feeling today after our little sing song last night? xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.