Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

HI Folks

Well we have been here since the 10th November and life could not be better.

We have meet some great people since arriving here and we have been made to feel really welcome.

Angela you could not have been any nicer, the fireworks display was excellent which you put on at your BQ. LOL.

Looking forward to spending xmas day on the beach with all you guys and gals.

The only bad thing about being in the bay is the amount of parties we have been invited to. LOL. We will be joining AA at this rate.

JUST LIKE TO SAY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND AN EVEN BETTER NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, BEST WISHES
MANDY NIGEL & JAKE.

Have a nice time to all those still in England waiting to come. looking forward to meeting you when you arrive.

To any newies or oldies your more than welcome to come and say hi we will be on the beach outside hoolihans tomorrow if you fancy stopping to say hi, if not no worries as they say here.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Merry Christmas to all those at Hervey Bay!!

I'd love to be there tomorrow at Hoolihans on the beach, but unfortunately we can't.

I've started the process and hopefully we'll be there 3rd March. Not long!!!!

I'm expecting to have a big meet up with you all when we get there. Can't wait.

Have a lovely time over the holidays everyone xxx See you soon xxxx

Tracy & Andy
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas everyone.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
I am really looking forward to meeting you all.
I leave on 25th Feb which seems scaringly close now. Its quite a daunting thought as I am coming on my own, but everyone here seems so friendly ad welcoming.
My son has decided to stay here which I feel very sad about, but we have had a lot of discussion about this over the last 3 years and I have to respect his decision.
My daughter is living in Brisbane and enjoying it, can't wait to see her!
Must go now .. its Christmas Eve and I still have presents to buy!!
Alison
Old Dec 24th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Cookster - find that new family & put them through the Hervey Bay newbies initiation ceremony!

PS - by that I just mean drinks at Hoolihans, honest! X
Old Dec 24th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Thats weird - wrote the post above straight after Cooksters post about the new family and somehow didn't see all the posts about Xmas Day on the beach - have a fab day all of you and so pleased it is going so well for you Isle. See you all soon
Old Dec 24th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Merry xmas everyone!! Finally finished wrapping at 11pm so not too bad but really need to get to bed!

See you on the beach for the barbie tomorrow those coming!

Good luck for 2009 for all of you on the way!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pata
Merry Christmas everyone.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
I am really looking forward to meeting you all.
I leave on 25th Feb which seems scaringly close now. Its quite a daunting thought as I am coming on my own, but everyone here seems so friendly ad welcoming.
My son has decided to stay here which I feel very sad about, but we have had a lot of discussion about this over the last 3 years and I have to respect his decision.
My daughter is living in Brisbane and enjoying it, can't wait to see her!
Must go now .. its Christmas Eve and I still have presents to buy!!
Alison
Hi Alison

We're hoping to leave on the 26 Feb from Heathrow.
Keep in touch through this thread and none of us can ever feel lonely or scared. I'm bloody bricking it!!!
We'll have a big meet up early March eh?
How brave are you going on your own, well done. What an adventure. I'm almost quite jealous, I have to bring my big lumux of a hubby with me, bugger.
We'll get to meet you soon. Happy holidays everyone!!

Tracy xxx
Old Dec 26th 2008, 11:35 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and wish everyone all that they wish for in 2009.

May 2009 be a great year for everyone.

Gillian & Ray
Old Dec 31st 2008, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Afternoon all.
Well, going to a party tonight so in anticipation of not being able to type, let alone stand tomorrow I am wishing you all a happy new year!!!!
Angela xx
Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Happy new year everyone!! After the heat of today I think I won't be seeing in the new year for the first time ever - old at 33

Hope 2009 is good for you all.

Angela, hope your head isn't too sore tomorrow!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

To everyone in OZ and England hope you al have a fab new year and good luck for 2009. see you all in Hervey bay so I hope !!!!

Tam xxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone. Sunshine coast is just as hot and being in a tent is just ....... hot. Hope you all had fun seeing in 2009. OH and kids all asleep, i saw it in quietly with a glass (or two) of wine and the stars. Bliss.
Old Jan 1st 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

HAPPY NEW YEAR , better late than never.

Hope you all had a nice one.

Well back to normal life tomorrow, work work and more work.

Good luck to everyone for 2009, can not believe I was excited about the year 2000, seems a life time ago.

Good night

Mandy
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

Eva & Sebastian
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi to the Hervey Bay gang,

Just to say we are on our way - 3 days and counting.... Moving up to Eli Waters on Saturday..

Looking forward to having a bevvy with you all.

Jojo, Andy, Jaeden and Luis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.