Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Cookster
Hey, Headlanders.
Just had a thought. We are having a BBQ on Sunday 7th Dec to celebrate my sister arriving. Your very welcome to join us. Sorry but there will be loads of Pommies there too!!!
Angela
Room for any other pommy/aussie/froggie gatecrashers???!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Lil Lis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, glad you arrived in one piece.
How about a beer in Hoolihans around 6is on Saturday. Anyone else up for it..,......... Come on Mandy, you know you want too!!!!
Angela
Hey Hey I would be but I will have kidlets...havent been to hoolies for ages, months in fact
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Yes no worries see you there. My mobile no is 0432692484 so give us a bell when you arrive
Angela
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clothmama
Room for any other pommy/aussie/froggie gatecrashers???!!!!
Hell I, always room, come on down!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hiya, glad you arrived in one piece.
How about a beer in Hoolihans around 6is on Saturday. Anyone else up for it..,......... Come on Mandy, you know you want too!!!!
Angela
Hi all

Now come on Angela can you really see me saying no.
Looking forward to meeting you all there, and while we are there we can celebrate my new job and our new home to be.

looking forward to meeting you Lil Lis, it will be good to put faces to names, I hope you are bringing your sister.

Expat meet at Hoolis it is then.

Mandy
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Lil Lis, a furnished rental would be a godsend! It would save us so much money. Do they come up often?
Guys, enjoy the meet up if it happens.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Lil Lis, a furnished rental would be a godsend! It would save us so much money. Do they come up often?
Guys, enjoy the meet up if it happens.
What do you mean, if it happens????? Me, hubby, Mandy and Nigel will be there, hail, snow or hurricane!!!!!!
Angela
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

missdaisymay will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by isle
Hi all

Now come on Angela can you really see me saying no.
Looking forward to meeting you all there, and while we are there we can celebrate my new job and our new home to be.

looking forward to meeting you Lil Lis, it will be good to put faces to names, I hope you are bringing your sister.

Expat meet at Hoolis it is then.

Mandy
Would love to have joined you all, as i agree it would be nice to put faces to names, but unfortunately hubby is just started his recovery from back surgery, and if i leave him unattended he's naughty and does things the doctor and physio says he shouldnt. But would love to catch up for coffee in a couple of weeks to say hi

Donna.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

if you are bringing the kids let me know - I am going to try to come along too and will bring a kid or two for josh to meet if i make it ............
Old Nov 28th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Safin
if you are bringing the kids let me know - I am going to try to come along too and will bring a kid or two for josh to meet if i make it ............
Sarah, I'm bringing the kids (don't have a choice!!!) so hope you can come that would be great for mine!!

See you all later!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Have a great meet up - I wasn't sure if it was a definite meet up or not earlier which is why I put "if it happens" ! But I know you are pretty stanch Cookster so I should have known it was a definite! X
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Have a great meet up - I wasn't sure if it was a definite meet up or not earlier which is why I put "if it happens" ! But I know you are pretty stanch Cookster so I should have known it was a definite! X
Ok, ok im taking that as a compliment!!!!!!!
Blooming heck, don`t even know you and yet you seem to know me soooooo well!!!! lol
Talk about me, wait till you meet the rest of us!!!!!!!
Angela
Old Nov 29th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

GRRRRRRRR. This is another one I'm gonna miss. Damn it.

Am i ever gonna get there? Yes, its just gonna take time.

At my first meet up with you guys, you'll have to excuse me if i'm sat in the corner crying with joy cause i can't believe i'm actually there! My OH will be the one doing handstands etc - i'm not kidding, he can keep kids occupied for hours!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tasmas
GRRRRRRRR. This is another one I'm gonna miss. Damn it.

Am i ever gonna get there? Yes, its just gonna take time.

At my first meet up with you guys, you'll have to excuse me if i'm sat in the corner crying with joy cause i can't believe i'm actually there! My OH will be the one doing handstands etc - i'm not kidding, he can keep kids occupied for hours!
He'll get on well with my OH then!

Great to meet you Clothmama and family, and to see Isle again. Don't worry Tasmas I have a feelign that there'll be fairly regular meetups for you to join - Cookster is good like that organising us all.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can't wait. Am watching "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" every night here in the UK just to feel one step nearer to being there! Sad I know!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.