Anyone going to Adelaide this year

Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

sammy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone going to Adelaide this year

Any nurses heading off to Adelaide would love to hear from you
Old Nov 29th 2009, 12:06 am
Just Joined

gingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone going to Adelaide this year

hey there heading to adelaide in june 2010. Been nursing for about 9 years. What about yourself are you in adelaide yet?
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

sammy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gingerlindz
hey there heading to adelaide in june 2010. Been nursing for about 9 years. What about yourself are you in adelaide yet?
Hi there sorry for delay in answering you been busy moving. Im here and its hot lol. Yea i dont start wrk until feb so have a bit of time off. where do u have a job? Well keep in touch and i can try and help with and ? u may have merry xmas and a great new year
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:20 am
Just Joined

janice1uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sammy123
Hi there sorry for delay in answering you been busy moving. Im here and its hot lol. Yea i dont start wrk until feb so have a bit of time off. where do u have a job? Well keep in touch and i can try and help with and ? u may have merry xmas and a great new year
hi im hoping to be moving sometime 2010 if visa comes thriough and sell the house. Where abouts are you hope you had a good Christmas and enjoy you new life down under.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

gingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nicegingerlindz is just really nice

thanks Sammy, omg you've done it! you moved how scary is it to have made the big move!

I've not got a job as yet doing interview just now got a telephone one with Flinders next week so fingers crossed!!! Where have you got you're job?
Have you sorted accommodation out? Are you on your own or with family, OH etc?
Hope you're enjoying your Ozzie Christmas and have a fantastic 2010 in adelaide.

Janine, what have you got planned so far? hope your plans are going well.

Lindsay