dazah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone in GEELONG ?

I am starting to think we are only ones in geelong
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:23 am
Just Joined

hippyjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone in GEELONG ?

Hi Dazah
my partner and I are in Geelong too! I tried to set up a meetup through the "meetup' site but it wasn't accepted. We are looking to set up a meet up in Geelong maybe once a month on a Saturday night, would you be interested?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Not anymore!!!

Roughly where are you guys? There are a few people on here who live in Geelong, Torquay, Highton, Lorne (OK, Lorne is not Geelong, but it's not far away.)

Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

dalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to alldalhousie is a name known to all

Well I think I'm the Lorne component. But you may not want an over 60's couple at your pub do. But happy for anyone to contact me if they take the trip down the GOR.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:23 am

yeah id be intrested im in st helen's
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazah
yeah id be intrested im in st helen's
Ooooo that's a small part of Geelong

I reckon that many Geelongites wouldn't know where it is
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I am starting to think we are only ones in geelong
I go there to work sometimes It is a lovely place and if it wasn't so far from the CBD where the office is based I would live there!

Lau x
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:21 pm

they would if they fish or have a boat the boat ramp is close to my house

train to cbd is only about $10 return

Last edited by dazah; Apr 5th 2008 at 10:23 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they would if they fish or have a boat the boat ramp is close to my house

train to cbd is only about $10 return
Exactly! We used to have a boat moored at the lagoon.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

Nic1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, my bf and I are soon to be moving to Geelong! Hopefully Mid June! We would defo be interested in monthy meet-ups!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:28 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

We hope to be in Geelong later this year, would love to attend any meet ups when we get there. Although we are in our late 40's, but sons in teens and twenty's.

Lisa
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...2837_news.html
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:09 pm

thats ok Laights im 40 in july wife is mid 40's

Ozzidoc you will find bad stuff like that in any place no place in the world is crime free
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats ok Laights im 40 in july wife is mid 40's

Ozzidoc you will find bad stuff like that in any place no place in the world is crime free
Of course you are correct.

However, that type of thing was happening when I grew up in Geelong. And alot worse. I see the place hasn't changed. There's a reason why I left there as soon as I could
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:03 pm

but it dont happen much that i hear of unlike the uk where it was every day

i bet if you checked the paper you would find some thing as bad where you are

i close my door what happens out side dont bother me till happens to my frends / family

only bad thing happen to was some clown stole my jaguar of the frunt of my car

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.