Reload this Page >

ANYONE FLYING 1ST SEPTEMBER TO BRISBANE

ANYONE FLYING 1ST SEPTEMBER TO BRISBANE

Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up ANYONE FLYING 1ST SEPTEMBER TO BRISBANE

HI
Sorry, but I thought I would ask aswell.
We are flying from Heathrow to Brisbane with Emirates and was wondering if anyone else was going the same way as us on that day!!!

Tracey
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANYONE FLYING 1ST SEPTEMBER TO BRISBANE

Not much chance for us, still waiting to sell the bloody house.

Good luck though, hope everything goes well for you
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:37 pm
Bexleyheath to Brisbane

sarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
HI
We are flying from Heathrow to Brisbane with Emirates and was wondering if anyone else was going the same way as us on that day!!!

Tracey
Hiya,

We might be, flights not booked yet - should have a confirmed date this week. We are renting our house out and have already found a tenant which is pretty good as it only went on the market on Saturday!

Where are you headed in Brisbane? Any children with you? We have a daughter aged nearly 4.

Sarah
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:15 am
Just Joined

gillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant future

We're leaving on 30th Aug or 1 sept, although we're probably going from Birmingham, stopping at Dubai and one night stopover at Singapore. You never know we might bump into each other!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:33 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

We are flying out from Heathrow on 31st August with Singapore airlines to Brisbane. With a hour stop over in singapore.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:31 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
HI

Tracey
We fly out of Heathrow on the 1st as well!

Flying with Singapore at Mid day...stopping in Singapore for a night and arriving in Brisbane on the 4th!

What time's your flight, could hook up at the airport?

Have posted a thread here for peeps heading this way at the same time.