Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a beer in Perth

Anyone fancy a beer in Perth

Old Apr 19th 2004, 4:36 am
Die Hard Freo Fan

Simmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone fancy a beer in Perth

Hi Guys
Anyone in Perth fancy catching up for a beer in the Northern Suburbs????
Simmo
Old Apr 19th 2004, 10:40 am
Die Hard Freo Fan

Obviously....not.....mmmmmm
Old Apr 19th 2004, 10:42 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simmo
Obviously....not.....mmmmmm
I'd love to but Perth is not just down the road for me. Frustrating as my father had a flying business trip there last week.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 11:20 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Someone a while back tried organising meeting up for drinks, but not many turned up.

Most on here are families with kids.
As has been prooved succesfull in Brisbane and other areas, a 'picnic/bbq' in a park on a sunday arvo is most succesful.

I will be organising one (or two, maybe one for north, one south) of these types of meets in August or something!

Though, there are a few 'younger' people on here who might be interested.

Just keep bumping!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 11:28 am
Die Hard Freo Fan

Simone...
Thanks for making me feel younger , I don't feel that young and a bbq sounds great for the family etc........but still if anyone fancies catching up for a beer...that's if you are still allowed out when you have children....I am quite happy to oblige....and no!!!! I am not an alcholic, just a guy trying to make newbies feel at home...that's all..
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Simone...
Thanks for making me feel younger , I don't feel that young and a bbq sounds great for the family etc........but still if anyone fancies catching up for a beer...that's if you are still allowed out when you have children....I am quite happy to oblige....and no!!!! I am not an alcholic, just a guy trying to make newbies feel at home...that's all..

I could do with a few right now. Missus, kid and boss all conspiring against me!!.

Could do the CBD a bit easier than the North, but it's not a big deal where ever.

Let me know what you were thinking of
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Simone...
Me and my family arrive in perth the 2nd june and would love to meet up for a drink,With all the organising and moving and getting there we will need one.
natasha
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:39 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Simone...

Yeah, hope nobody thought I meant that 'older' folks can't go out for drinks

I guess I meant that most probably have more trouble to do so because of kids (babysitters)
And, the kids always enjoy meeting each other too.

But, we'll do that in August

You guys sort out a 'drinks meet'!
Good luck And have fun of course!

P.S. Poms in perth forum also organise 'social events' for those that are interested.
www.pomsinperth.com (I think, maybe .au?)
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:41 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Nibbs
I could do with a few right now. Missus, kid and boss all conspiring against me!!.

Could do the CBD a bit easier than the North, but it's not a big deal where ever.

Let me know what you were thinking of
Nibbs, you were the one that got a job recently at a uni, right?
How's it going?
Conspiring boss....!!?