Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone commute into Perth city?

Anyone commute into Perth city?

Old May 19th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone commute into Perth city?

I'm in Carramar and start work in the RPH at 7am. If I drive I leave the house about 6.05, I need about 5 mins after I park to get to the ward. If I get the train from Joondalup I get the 6.16 train. The traffic is very much start stop start stop at that time. The train is great, never late and always clean. you can just sit back and read for 30 mins.
Tracie
Old May 19th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I'm in Carramar and start work in the RPH at 7am. If I drive I leave the house about 6.05, I need about 5 mins after I park to get to the ward. If I get the train from Joondalup I get the 6.16 train. The traffic is very much start stop start stop at that time. The train is great, never late and always clean. you can just sit back and read for 30 mins.
Tracie
Thanks, sounds like the best option then.

Cheers for your reply.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:29 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Where from?
Butler
Old May 19th 2007, 10:30 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Nutbush City Limits.....
Wheres Ike when you need him
Old May 19th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Hi there,

Where do you commute from and to, what time do you travel in and out, what mode of transport do you use and how long does it take?

I may be working on St. George's Terrace and the thought of Iluka to city on the train fills me with dread (no loo )

Cheers anyone.
30mins ish from Currumbine train station, Suggest you go to the loo before you leave Just don't have All Bran for brekki and a Vindaloo the night before you travel
By car it would take you longer + finding a parking place