Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone with bubs born around Mar 07 in Perth?

anyone with bubs born around Mar 07 in Perth?

Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

sylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: anyone with bubs born around Mar 07 in Perth?

Originally Posted by theThompsons
Hi you lisa

We are the Thompson family and can not wait to get to perth we are Jo 39 Steve 31 Bradley 3 and Dylan 9 months.

We fly out to rockingham perth on the 8th of May with a three day stop over in hong kong.

Starting to become very real now. We are moving from Folkestone i am sure i do not need to tell you where this is as you will know.

Be great to meet up when we get there and yes we have heard of the expression bubba.

The Thompsons xx
hi the thompsons!

I bet you must be getting pretty nervous now!! I think the worst part for me was when we sat down on the plane and all the emotion just hit me and i just balled my eyes out - a few stares from fellow passengers!! however, Perth is a harmless place and pretty laid back.
Just go with the flow and dont put too much pressure on yourselves.
Good luck and let me know when you get here.

Lisa
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

pestra is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a little bubba born Feb 07. (She's just teasing me into thinking she will walk anyday) Would love to meet up and share new Perth experinces. I am 7months preggo and not scared to use aussie terms
Live in the Inner northen Suburbs so Beachouse or Stickybeaks would be good places to meet -Or even this weekend at the big get together (not been to one yet)
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
No problem - I still like you to know my opinion. Bub has to be even worse than Firey, Ambo, Smoko, Arvo, Servo, Pushie, Tradie and all the other crap truncated words they use here, along with farewelled, bashed, bingle to name but a few.
I called my kids bub when they were tiny - 15 odd years ago. Sod all to do with Australia. Mind you I called them loads of things I probably shouldn't have
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:27 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I called my kids bub when they were tiny - 15 odd years ago. Sod all to do with Australia. Mind you I called them loads of things I probably shouldn't have
Ok - you're on my list now as well
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ok - you're on my list now as well
Should I be scared
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:24 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Should I be scared
You never know