Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

Hi all, we're sending main application off this week and looking at adelaide next spring/summer we're thinking of getting pre approval for a mortgage before we get out their
Has any body done this and how do they go about it with out any work history in a new country.
Can anybody please give us an idea of what wages my husband might get when he gets out their as a general electrician after he eventually got his licence. Thank you for any replies.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:39 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

Originally Posted by saville
Hi all, we're sending main application off this week and looking at adelaide next spring/summer we're thinking of getting pre approval for a mortgage before we get out their
Has any body done this and how do they go about it with out any work history in a new country.
Can anybody please give us an idea of what wages my husband might get when he gets out their as a general electrician after he eventually got his licence. Thank you for any replies.
if your going to adelaide go to the electricians forum and ask Wendy.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

Originally Posted by saville

We had a bit of trouble getting a motgage until my OH had three months aussie experience. He had to prove his job was permanent and that he wasn't on probabtion (usually three months). After saying that though, I think it was more the mortgage broker that we had at the time who was useless. We swapped brokers and got one within 24 hours.

The second guy we used works for acquired home loans, so give them a try as they are quite a bit company and are really excellent. I know they got other people mortgages almost immediately off the plane.

Your OH can expect to earn between $25 and $35 per hour. There are lots of jobs out here and as soon as he is licenced (I can point you in the right direction if you need hlp with that) will get a job no worries
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: anybody had pre approval on mortgage, and electrician wages

thanks a lot for that info wendy hopefully that should re-assure oh a bit as between you and me i think he's getting a little bit anxious about finding work out there with a decent wage and getting a mortgage.