Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Young Scots out there

Any Young Scots out there

Old May 9th 2008, 10:14 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Young Scots out there

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Ah but some of us have sussed him out now so tend to have a wee nap and not miss out on his round

PMSL,i'll need to sit with him at the next one,the nap sounds good,i usually end up drinking one too many!
Old May 9th 2008, 1:46 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

I'm over here *waves* still in Scotland!!

Don't know where I'm headed yet really but am still just 29 (until Sunday!!)

Might keep an eye out over on this thread for some neebs!
Old May 9th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

I'd consider myself to still be young, I'm 34.

I've got 7 weeks left of work, and after some time off and travelling in the USA, arrive in Sydney on 7th August. Cannae wait
Old May 9th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

I'm 28 in June, but my knees are a bit creaky at the moment, so might actually be old. Still in Scotland as well though
Old May 9th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
I'm 28 in June, but my knees are a bit creaky at the moment, so might actually be old. Still in Scotland as well though
So when are you coming to Oz Scotlandtooz? Are you moving to the Gold Coast?
Old May 9th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by funkydelia
I'm over here *waves* still in Scotland!!

Don't know where I'm headed yet really but am still just 29 (until Sunday!!)

Might keep an eye out over on this thread for some neebs!
so tartankoala you moving to the Gold Coast?
Old May 9th 2008, 10:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
PMSL,i'll need to sit with him at the next one,the nap sounds good,i usually end up drinking one too many!
you can hold his hand
Old May 11th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmckellar
so tartankoala you moving to the Gold Coast?
Nope Sydney, you?