Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any recommendations for car rental ?

Wikiposts

Any recommendations for car rental ?

Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:21 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any recommendations for car rental ?

The good thing about www.rentnewcars.com who are agents for europcar and thifty I think is that there are no hidden extras and you can buy the TPP before hand which brings your excess down to $330, they were great when I used them that was Europcar.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks once again for all your help regarding the car rental. We had decided to leave it till we got to Oz due to the difference in price depending where we picked it up from. However the place we are renting in Mooloolaba sent us through a local quote and we are going with them and the best bit is they will come and pick us up from the airport.

footie x