Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old May 20th 2008, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

If you come to the sunshine coast we will be in Buderim near cloundra might see you there [/QUOTE]

Hi Baby75 (think i got that right!)

I've been looking at Buderim today on realestate.com.au. Have you been before and do you know how far from the beach etc. it is? We have just recently decided on the Sunshine Coast, so have not done as much research on it as we have the Gold Coast

Lynn xx
Old May 20th 2008, 4:41 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by the4ofus
If you come to the sunshine coast we will be in Buderim near cloundra might see you there

I've been looking at Buderim today on realestate.com.au. Have you been before and do you know how far from the beach etc. it is? We have just recently decided on the Sunshine Coast, so have not done as much research on it as we have the Gold Coast

Lynn xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Lynn

I haven't been there personally but Ill be there in about 3 weeks Our friends live there. as far as i know its about 20 minutes from Maroochydore Ill have to ask our friends to be 100% have you looked at the school it looks really good I was talking to a girl who lives there and her kids go and she thinks its great ill see if I can find the link sorry im not more use at the minute but Ill be able to tell you loads in another while and Ill have lots of pictures

http://www.australianexplorer.com/buderim.htm
http://www.australianexplorer.com/maps/buderim.htm

school
http://budemounss.eq.edu.au/wcmss/

I do know there is a huge shopping center the Sunshine plaza were there is every thing
Old May 20th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Helena

If you come to the sunshine coast we will be in Buderim near cloundra might see you there
Hi Niamh,

We'd love too It would be nice to see a frendly face

Helena
Old May 20th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Baby75

Lynn xx
Hi Lynn

I haven't been there personally but Ill be there in about 3 weeks Our friends live there. as far as i know its about 20 minutes from Maroochydore Ill have to ask our friends to be 100% have you looked at the school it looks really good I was talking to a girl who lives there and her kids go and she thinks its great ill see if I can find the link sorry im not more use at the minute but Ill be able to tell you loads in another while and Ill have lots of pictures

http://www.australianexplorer.com/buderim.htm
http://www.australianexplorer.com/maps/buderim.htm

school
http://budemounss.eq.edu.au/wcmss/

I do know there is a huge shopping center the Sunshine plaza were there is every thing [/QUOTE]

Hiye,

Shopping Center That's it we are moving to Buderim
We looked there as well and it does look nice. Never say never Niamh we might still be neighbours

Helena
Old May 20th 2008, 8:40 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Niamh,

We'd love too It would be nice to see a frendly face

Helena
well now what a small world after all Ill see you there eh
Old May 20th 2008, 9:59 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

HI all,

Fingers crossed, we have another viewing arranged for our home tomorrow.

Hope that they like it.

Regards

Silverski
Old May 20th 2008, 10:26 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Good luck you to and Shannon9 with the viewings
Old May 21st 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Good luck with the house viewings - have either of you had any offers yet ?

We still don't have any news (despite it being what us Augustees call "lucky Wednesday" !!!)
Old May 21st 2008, 9:25 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi all,

THe viewing today was cancelled, with no sign of any more for this week.

Things are not looking good on the Housing market at the moment.

Very dissapointed.

Should have made the move to Australia years ago....

Regards

Silverski.
PS> At least I got a chance to do some more clearing of the attic...

Last edited by silverski; May 21st 2008 at 9:28 pm.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:30 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Hi all,

Has anyone figure out why so many August applicants have gone straight to Visa with no CO.

There seems to be quite a few of them..

Regards

Silverski
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all,

Has anyone figure out why so many August applicants have gone straight to Visa with no CO.

There seems to be quite a few of them..

Regards

Silverski

I think its because they are trying to clear them so they can catch up with the rest of the applications hope they all get their visa quick then us next please
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:32 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

we're not getting ready to migrate any more.
We're here.
In melbourne.
I'm waiting for a post in the update forum to be moderated, so have a look on there in a bit to see what we've been up to.

anyone out here already? I'm looking to meet irish to strengthen up the accent a bit - i already had someone today realise straight off i was irish, not english, after my 15 years in the UK.
The school night drinking session with a tipp boy on tuesday has obviously got the ball rolling.

I work in the cbd, so post work drinkies would be good.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

hi all, just wondering about meds an xrays where ppl recommend or not recommend to get them done, I am going to go to Waterford to do them, has anyone had any experence down there or how much they charge..........

leigh
Old May 25th 2008, 9:53 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by leigh-c
hi all, just wondering about meds an xrays where ppl recommend or not recommend to get them done, I am going to go to Waterford to do them, has anyone had any experence down there or how much they charge..........

leigh
HI Leigh,

Have you checked your online status to see if they have been requested.

Are you doing the application yourself or thru an agent.

Regards
Silverski
Old May 26th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silverski
HI Leigh,

Have you checked your online status to see if they have been requested.

Are you doing the application yourself or thru an agent.

Regards
Silverski
hi Silverski, im doing it myself no agent, but not forgetting with the help of BE of course im just inquiring at the moment so as to to give me someting to do cause after all the research an work i did for the TRA and then researching and submitting the online visa i feel the need to be still doing somthing cause now iv just stopped an just sitting around waiting so to give me somthing to do im researching the meds for when i have to go for them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.