Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old May 1st 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

How are you finding dealing with PD?

I'm having a senior moment here LOL what's PD?

Trish[/QUOTE]

Porter Davis. Actually I think it was my senior moment as I just realized its Metricon your building with!!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Irish Girl I found that pack expensive its only 5 boxes for nearly 30 euro Try Viking direct they do packs of 20 starting at 18 euro upwards Ill try find the link

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/s...rtialmax&Nty=1

there you go for any one that needs it I have mine coming today
Cheers! Thanks for that. Looks good.
Irish Gal
Old May 1st 2008, 8:01 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Irish Girl I found that pack expensive its only 5 boxes for nearly 30 euro Try Viking direct they do packs of 20 starting at 18 euro upwards Ill try find the link

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/s...rtialmax&Nty=1

there you go for any one that needs it I have mine coming today
Hi there,

That is much better value and it will also save me the trip to Argos.

Regards

Silverski
Old May 1st 2008, 8:57 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi there,

That is much better value and it will also save me the trip to Argos.

Regards

Silverski
I know esp when we needs loads of them they do different sizes and they do the bubble wrap and tape
much cheaper than the other ones I looked at any way
Old May 1st 2008, 9:44 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

So, everyone - I like lists - How about starting a "Where are you heading for?" List? We could start plans to meet up...

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Old May 1st 2008, 10:09 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Good Idea Irish Girl

Brisbane/ Sunshine coast
Baby75(Niamh) end of May
Old May 1st 2008, 10:12 am
Oh, George.....

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)

Last edited by Irish Gal; May 1st 2008 at 10:14 am.
Old May 1st 2008, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Mairi-Claire is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Hi,

I'm new to this site. Managed to go through the whole application process and get a visa without knowing this wonderful site exists. (I'm from Northern Ireland but living in Germany right now......)

We (OH/Kids (9&11 and myself) will be moving to Melbourne (Dandenongs area) end of August. Anyone heading to this area ?

Claire
Old May 1st 2008, 10:23 am
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Mairi-Claire
Hi,

I'm new to this site. Managed to go through the whole application process and get a visa without knowing this wonderful site exists. (I'm from Northern Ireland but living in Germany right now......)

We (OH/Kids (9&11 and myself) will be moving to Melbourne (Dandenongs area) end of August. Anyone heading to this area ?

Claire

Welcome!!! Will add you to my list soon. There's quite a few of us moving to Melbourne - and not too far from the Dandenongs either)
Irish Gal
Old May 1st 2008, 10:24 am
Oh, George.....

Where are YOU heading for?

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Mairi-Claire (Aug)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)
Old May 1st 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mairi-Claire
Hi,

Claire

Welcome to BE Claire,

We are not heading to Melbourne, hope to go to Gold Coast (if visa ever comes thru )

Where abouts in NI are you from? We are from Bangor but currently live in Newtownards.

Lynn xx
Old May 1st 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Gal

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Mairi-Claire (Aug)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)
Sydney
Knockoff Nige (whenever)
Old May 1st 2008, 10:48 am
Oh, George.....

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Mairi-Claire (Aug)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)

Sydney
Knockoff nige (whenever)
Old May 1st 2008, 10:59 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Question Where are you heading for ?

Originally Posted by Irish Gal

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Mairi-Claire (Aug)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)

Sydney
Knockoff nige (whenever)

We will hope to be in Perth and then on to Dunsborough WA..

Still waiting for Meds to be finalised.
Regards
Silverski
Old May 1st 2008, 11:02 am
Oh, George.....

Melbourne
Irish Gal (end June)
Melbourne (Nov/Dec)
Mairi-Claire (Aug)
Mairead (as soon as house sells!)

Brisbane/Sunshine Coast
Baby75 Niamh (end May)

Sydney
Knockoff nige (whenever)

Perth
Silverski (to begin with)

Last edited by Irish Gal; May 1st 2008 at 11:17 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.