Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any one flying Malaysian 29th june?

Any one flying Malaysian 29th june?

Old May 29th 2003, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Ianrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really nice
Default Any one flying Malaysian 29th june?

Hi all,
we are flying to adelaide from Heathrow on 29th June and will have a bit of a wait at airport.
Would be interesting in meeting any body going out on that date.

Cheers Iain
Old May 29th 2003, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Loki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any one flying Malaysian 29th june?

Funnily enough we fly out to Auckland on 29th from Heathrow with Malaysian. We take off at 10pm. How about you? Excited?
Old May 29th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ianrpm
Hi all,
we are flying to adelaide from Heathrow on 29th June and will have a bit of a wait at airport.
Would be interesting in meeting any body going out on that date.

Cheers Iain
Just miss you...... we are also flying to Adelaide but on 30th June with Singapore.
Have you got accommodation arranged on your arrival?
We haven't yet so any ideas gratefully received!!

Cheers
Mr Mash
Old May 29th 2003, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Ianrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really nice

Originally posted by Loki
Funnily enough we fly out to Auckland on 29th from Heathrow with Malaysian. We take off at 10pm. How about you? Excited?

Hi Loki,

our flight is at 9pm from heathrow. Am going out with my wife and 6 year old son. We will be at airport from 1pm so maybe meet up if you want.
Yes we are getting a bit more excited as the day draws closer, although we are only going for 6 weeks initially to see what its like and staying with inlaws.
Are you migrating to NZ? My brother moved out there recently to join the police, and seems to like it so far.

Cheers Iain
Old May 29th 2003, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mashiraz
Just miss you...... we are also flying to Adelaide but on 30th June with Singapore.
Have you got accommodation arranged on your arrival?
We haven't yet so any ideas gratefully received!!

Cheers
Mr Mash
Hi Mash,
yes just miss you.
We are staying with sis in law so no probs there.

If you want i will ask her if she knows of any places you could rent, maybe take a bit of the strain away if you could get something organised for arriving in Adelaide.,
Will get back to you a.s.a.p

What sort of place and area are you looking for?

Cheers Iain
Old May 31st 2003, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Loki is an unknown quantity at this point

our flight is at 9pm from heathrow. Am going out with my wife and 6 year old son. We will be at airport from 1pm so maybe meet up if you want.
We are going out for a year but if we like and can get good jobs then we may apply for residency. My parents will be meeting us at the airport to say goodbye - not sure if that's a good idea tho'. Don't know Heathrow too well to arrange any meeting points.
Old May 31st 2003, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ian, want to be north end of city, around Gawler as our school organised there.

We were thinking go in to holiday accom for 2 weeks then rent when we look around, but if we find somewhere would rent immediately if we could.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Mash

Hi Mash,
yes just miss you.
We are staying with sis in law so no probs there.

If you want i will ask her if she knows of any places you could rent, maybe take a bit of the strain away if you could get something organised for arriving in Adelaide.,
Will get back to you a.s.a.p

What sort of place and area are you looking for?

Cheers Iain
Old May 31st 2003, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

nickielora is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard that house in adelaide is much cheaper than in melbourne. I never been there before
Old May 31st 2003, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by nickielora
i heard that house in adelaide is much cheaper than in melbourne. I never been there before

Hi Nickie

dont know if their cheaper, look on www.realestate.com.au might give you an indication of prices, but this can vary from one area to another.

Cheers, Iain